Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FINAL ROLLCALL - Does ANYBODY here still support Campbell? (Poll included)

street_lyte

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is not a Campbell bashing thread (not yet at least)

I really just want to know how many ES'ers think Campbell can be our guy next year.

If you DO support Campbell, please state why after voting, then promptly grab your flame-suit.

I want to see if even 10% of Skins fans think he's our guy for 2010 and beyond.

I dont support anything the Redskins have done this season or anybody on the team, except maybe fletcher...

Im done having hopes, Ive finally realized this team executes at a high school level... theres no point in even having any faith in this team, theyre garbage

JC SUCKS, but its not only him!! Its the OL, its the plays, its everything else but the D!! That is the only thing this team has and after this game they will give up as well.

Dude, I don't know what game you are watching.

The O-Line maynot be the best. But keeping in mind that they have been banged up there, they are doing a hell of a job. Even the MNF announcers stated that the problem was not the O-Line, but Campbell's poor play!

Jason STINKS! He is a loser and that's that!:doh:

Campbell is the worst starting QB in redskins history. Yes worst then heath shuler.

Shuler showed flashes and even beat the world champion cowboys. Campbell has not shown anything his whole career.

I'm sorry but that just isn't true. I'm not a campbell supporter anymore, but he isn't the worst starting qb in redskins history.

the thought of Patrick Ramsey still makes me want to puke

Archived