Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FINAL ROLLCALL - Does ANYBODY here still support Campbell? (Poll included)

street_lyte

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

alot of folks judged collins after 2 halves shame on you he would have beat the eagles just like he beat the giants 2 years ago zorn only played collins 1 game in preseason while playing 3rd stringers campball is worst qb ever to wear a redskin uniform

I voted yes.

I don't think he can ever be the QB here though.It's what we do RUIN QB's.Look around the NFL and how many former Skins QB's have roster spots?I know 4 that are 2nd on depth charts.

We just ignore the o-line forever ,tape and string and a whole lotta wishing.Until we get a GM we will not be happy with the QB play in Washington.

I dont support anything the Redskins have done this season or anybody on the team, except maybe fletcher...

Im done having hopes, Ive finally realized this team executes at a high school level... theres no point in even having any faith in this team, theyre garbage

Orakpo's been no slouch either my friend...

I voted yes.

I don't think he can ever be the QB here though.It's what we do RUIN QB's.Look around the NFL and how many former Skins QB's have roster spots?I know 4 that are 2nd on depth charts.

We just ignore the o-line forever ,tape and string and a whole lotta wishing.Until we get a GM we will not be happy with the QB play in Washington.

So do you think it's possible that we have OVER Hyped our Qb's??? I mean since 4 are 2nd on other teams Depth Charts instead of 1st...

I would have voted no as early as two weeks ago and I still did of course. However, I think we're stuck with him for now so I will still wish him well until his contract is up. I can't root against someone while they are on the field in that uniform.

Campbell is done here. I still think he has a good future in the NFL. But not here.

Odds are pretty good he'll be in Carolina next year.

I was hoping to see him go to Tampa Bay. It would be great to see JC and CW together again. Johnson has looked good a few times but he could definitely be beat in a qb competition.

I know Jason loves Fl. and has bought property in the Orlando area.

I was at the game focusing solely on him and I don't know what the announcers were saying be he looked confused, slow to make decisions, mechanical, stared down receivers, wasn't getting square on throws, and I could go on and on. I think this is the worst game he's played this year. I've come to realize the guy just doesn't have "IT".

Honestly, Campbell is done and has no future here. But at the same time, I'm still happy we didn't trade for Cutler or Sanchez. I don't think they'd be the answer or doing anything better right now.

By holding on to those two 1st-round picks, I think we can address the QB situation and hopefully add another piece on the offensive line to rebuild.

does he ever throw the ball on the last step of his dropback? iits always drop back, set, bounce, set, drift, throw.

I have been wondering this for every game that JC has played for us. How something like this that is so obvious can go unfixed and and him continue to start and put up piss poor performances is beyond me.

Sometimes I think that really this stuff has to go back to danny, as I can't imagine anybody with football sense allowing him to continue to make the same mistakes for 20+ starts.

I really though that Jason and this offense would have to progress at least slightly this year. I knew we were limited by his talent and other factors but we had to get a little better right?

Unfortunately JC's feet get happier with each ounce of added pressure and he only gets narrower vision and slower decision making with each game that he starts.

Archived