Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Sell The Team Dan thread

Spaceman Spiff

At the end of last season, we finished up 2-6. That's one third winning percentage for those of you not good at math.

Now, we're 4-8 in the past 12 games. That's a 50% winning percentage.

That's improvement.

4 wins out of 12 games is 33%:hysterical:

Please. Just stop. You are killing me here.

"For those not good at math.":laythehur

To ThePreciating.

I have a serious question for you. Me and you being younger generation Redskin fans, which I can actually remember the 2 SB victories growing up, are you satisfied with mediocrity? 10 years since he's owned the team, 3 playoff trips, 2 wins and 1 loss. How many 8-8 seasons do we endure? How many more 5-11 seasons does this team need to see? As a fan, I do want to at least travel to a SB rooting on my favorite team. It starts at the top. You can't keep replacing this coach with that coach and expect to see instant results. It doesn't work like that. I can understand Dan wanting to win, but he needs to start with upper management, and it starts with his racquetball buddy. We are a national joke now.

At the end of last season, we finished up 2-6. That's one third winning percentage for those of you not good at math.

Now, we're 4-8 in the past 12 games. That's a 50% winning percentage.

That's improvement.

The only thing that requires improvement is your math. It's absolutely terrible. Seriously, double check what you posted, edit it and change it. That is some serious math fail.

for those of you not good at math.

For those of you not good at math, never ask ThePreciating for help.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

:hysterical::cry::hysterical::cry::hysterical: :cry::hysterical::cry:

Hahaha, you caught that too. Math isn't my strongest subject but I know that 4 out of 12 isn't 50%.

Sell the team Danny Boy then take all your yes-men and just go away!!!

Fairweather fan: team looses, Hat/Jersey go back into closet until next victory.

Skins fan: The morning after the 1-19 miracle in Detroit, I wore both my hat and Jersey to work to protest the ownership.

If we wer'ent fans, we would not be hear trying to make changes.

btw, Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results....

do ya see the connection???

Dan does not have to go. HIre a competent GM, give him direction and resources and get the **** (Censored starting with "F") out of the way, go to the box, smooze with cruise and the rest of freakin holloywood and let MY team return to glory.

It does not have to be either / or, except, Dan getting out the way and letting a football professional (not vinnie) take over this team.

Whatever. Where's a hire a new GM thread? An owner with money is a blessing. I hope Dan Snyder is never gone. I do hope our management finds a way to make us year-in, year-out contenders.

No one wants to do positive things, you just want to fire people and get people to quit.

You are all 1999 Dan Snyders. At least the real one grew up.

Whatever you say, Karl Swanson.

As for this thread, it rules.

I am 100% totally behind it. If there is a petition, I'll sign it. If we are raising money to buy back the team, I'll contribute.

I will NOT go to Fed Ex field. I will NOT buy a jersey. I will NOT be an enabler for Snyder.

Wow, I feel so at home here!

Actually I dont want Dan to sell the team. I do like his free spending ways and having him sell the team to someone stingy would be painful.

What Dan needs to do is go away. Keep the team, sign the checks, and GTFO.

Go back to his palace on the Potomac, raise up his kids. Maybe go fix Six Flags, et al and make them successful businesses.

Stay away from making any decisions about this football team. Shut up, and sign the checks.

That would be a good owner. That would make Snyder a ton o' money and a ton o' good fellowship.

Too bad he doesn't get it and never will.

Actually I dont want Dan to sell the team. I do like his free spending ways and having him sell the team to someone stingy would be painful.

Too bad he doesn't get it and never will.

That realization at the end is why he needs to sell the team. If he would realize what you wrote in the middle (that I cut out) then yeah, he'd be great. Since we know from 10 years of experience that he won't...

Nah, Pittman4Two is actually entertaining to read. Other than the math lesson, ThePreciating is just spewing nonsense like one of Danny Boy's lackeys.

The math lesson was the part that was so reminiscent of Pittman4Two though. I mean, that was straight out of the Pittman4Two playbook.

But you're right, the numerous, all too numerous other posts have included too little humor and too much nonsense.

Opposing viewpoint! It's scary! It's scary!

Don't be a *****. That word that's censored started with b.

You're stupid. You keep talking about our two playoff wins in the past decade like its something to brag about. Give me a ****ing break. There hasn't been a playoff game in that POS stadium in 10 years. I love the team and hope they do well, but at least I realize that the organization is a joke and continues to make the same HUGE mistakes.

Archived