Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Sell The Team Dan thread

Spaceman Spiff

Dan Snyder has ruined your favorite team and refuses to fix it year after year.

The Redskins fanbase always shows up and supports the team, but that doesn't mean we have to support the owner.

The fans have been the only positive part of this franchise since Dan took over.

Only positive part?

Not Joe Gibbs?

Not Morocco Brown?

Not Scott Campbell?

Not Gregg Williams?

Not Joe Bugel?

Not Sean Taylor?

Not Clinton Portis?

Not Lavar Arrington?

Not Laron Landry?

Not London Fletcher?

Not Albert Haynesworth?

Not our two playoff wins?

Not beating the Eagles 3 of the last 4?

Not ending the pitiful 1-12 streak against Dallas?

(if you'd like me to continue, let me know)

It would be great if people could take pictures of anti-Snyder shirts worn at the games and post them here in this thread. Since the team is interested in censoring the papers, we can spread the word through this thread. Also, things like the Sports Blog can use fan photos without fear of being sued.

Mediocre, but improving. The defense is already top notch and has been for over five years. The way people talk here, you'd think we were the Lions or Browns or Rams or Jaguars or Raiders or (insert perennial sub-mediocre team here).

Ultimately we've had little more success than those franchises for nearly two decades now, and from that list barely beat the woeful Rams at home, ended the second longest losing streak in league history in Detroit, and there's NO certainty we'll beat the hapless Raiders.

We've a defense that's regressed from last year, despite being improved in personnel this past off-season, and an offense that looks as inept as ever, all lead by a HC that's had the ultimate slap in the face this past week by having someone brought in to in-effect show him how to do his job.

How are we improving again?

Hail.

he does. hes like a one man cheerleading crew.

and i hope the stadium is flooded with these shirts. ill probably purchase one later in the week.

At least I'm a cheerleader who makes sense. Come on, you and I have had our fair share of intelligent discussions. I don't let people destroy your credibility, don't go destroying mine!

(if you'd like me to continue, let me know)

Actually, I am pretty sure everyone would like you to just go away and allow us to post pictures of our anti-Snyder shirts/gear, or ideas for new shirts/gear without you spamming it every 20 seconds.

Disgusting. Anti-Redskins sites started by "Redskins Fans."

We're three days from game day. Try supporting your team. Bunch of *******s.

Look at it in a political sense, you can hate the current administration but still love your country. Would this make you any less patriotic? NOOOOO!!!! USA! USA! USA!

We've a defense that's regressed from last year, despite being improved in personnel this past off-season, and an offense that looks as inept as ever, all lead by a HC that's had the ultimate slap in the face this past week by having someone brought in to in-effect show him how to do his job.

How are we improving again?

So you won't give them time to gel? By the way, you do know we're ranked 4th in points given up, right? That's one spot higher than last year.

Also, you're aware we dropped a whopping 5 years on average from our defense's age. Well done, whoever made that happen.

Runs it into the ground??? Unless Jerry Jones ran the Cowboys into the ground, Snyder definitely didn't run the Skins into the ground. Cowboys - 0 playoff wins since 1996. Redskins - 2.

Oh, good, he's no worse of an owner than Jerry Jones has been lately. We should throw Dan a parade and give him the big No-Worse-Than-Jerruh award.

Both owners have been pathetic. Two of the largest revenue bases in all of sports (because of fans like us who write our checks every March and buy all the hype), plenty of cash to play games with the cap, plenty of cash and team history to attract any coach or GM they want, and they still can't win. That's really sad.

Oh and Snyder is also better than Al Davis, while you're at it.

In other news, Kim Jong Il is not as evil as Adolf Hitler was. I suppose we should send him an award also.

Only positive part?.......

Yes, arguably the only positive part. The fans have showed up and stood behind the team.

The front office hasn't done their part.

The coaches haven't done their part.

The players haven't done their part.

It all trickles down from the top, and the only possible exception is the Coach Gibbs years where we made the playoffs twice. That's it. 2 playoff wins is not even respectable in that time frame.

Actually, I am pretty sure everyone would like you to just go away and allow us to post pictures of our anti-Snyder shirts/gear, or ideas for new shirts/gear without you spamming it every 20 seconds.

Opposing viewpoint! It's scary! It's scary!

Don't be a *****. That word that's censored started with b.

At least I'm a cheerleader who makes sense. Come on, you and I have had our fair share of intelligent discussions. I don't let people destroy your credibility, don't go destroying mine!

youve been getting more cheerleader esque over the last week. i have no problem with you being an eternal optimist but youre attacking everyones fandom which i dont get down with.

lay off that stuff and youre right back where you were. still a good dude nonetheless, just dont know why it seems like you snapped into a "youre not a real fan" drone.

ThePreciating,

As a TRUE FAN, it is your responsibility and duty to round up the troops of your fellow true fans and raise enough money to buy the tickets from these possible infiltrating fairweather fans.

You might've wondered from birth what was the meaning of your life, what were you being put on this tiny speck of mass in this infinite universe for, but now you have found it. This is your calling. This is your MISSION.

Hurry, you have THREE DAYS before the next game.

If you fail, you are a failure.

You are not a fan.

You are a poser.

ThePreciating,

As a TRUE FAN, it is your responsibility and duty to round up the troops of your fellow true fans and raise enough money to buy the tickets from these possible infiltrating fairweather fans.

You might've wondered from birth what was the meaning of your life, what were you being put on this tiny speck of mass in this infinite universe for, but now you have found it. This is your calling. This is your MISSION.

Hurry, you have THREE DAYS before the next game.

If you fail, you are a failure.

You are not a fan.

You are a poser.

Holy ****!!! I was sitting here ready to rip the ****ing head off a co-worker or two, and I read this. Thanks :)

Archived