Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Sell The Team Dan thread

Spaceman Spiff

I'm not interested in ageism. I'm interested in supporting our team three days before a mother ****ing game. Not important to you, of course. Screw the games. Fire everyone. You're Dan Snyder from 1999, pal. No more, probably less.

You can support the team, just not the owner.

Apparently that concept is WAY over your head.

Opposing viewpoint! It's scary! It's scary!

Don't be a *****. That word that's censored started with b.

That censored word started with a J, had 2 Ms, 4 Ts, 3 Ps, and a Q. What now!!!

:hysterical::hysterical:

So you won't give them time to gel? By the way, you do know we're ranked 4th in points given up, right? That's one spot higher than last year.

Also, you're aware we dropped a whopping 5 years on average from our defense's age. Well done, whoever made that happen.

Not arguing the strength of the D, but the stats are misleading.

Were a good, bend but don't break defense.

We added however many million bucks worth of talent this past off-season, and are woefully underutilizing it in Blache's system.

That aside, I just don't see where you see any optimism going forward after last year to this, but each to their own.

Hail.

ThePreciating,

As a TRUE FAN, it is your responsibility and duty to round up the troops of your fellow true fans and raise enough money to buy the tickets from these possible infiltrating fairweather fans.

You might've wondered from birth what was the meaning of your life, what were you being put on this tiny speck of mass in this infinite universe for, but now you have found it. This is your calling. This is your MISSION.

Hurry, you have THREE DAYS before the next game.

If you fail, you are a failure.

You are not a fan.

You are a poser.

Whatever. Where's a hire a new GM thread? An owner with money is a blessing. I hope Dan Snyder is never gone. I do hope our management finds a way to make us year-in, year-out contenders.

No one wants to do positive things, you just want to fire people and get people to quit.

You are all 1999 Dan Snyders. At least the real one grew up.

Whatever. Where's a hire a new GM thread? An owner with money is a blessing. I hope Dan Snyder is never gone. I do hope our management finds a way to make us year-in, year-out contenders.

No one wants to do positive things, you just want to fire people and get people to quit.

You are all 1999 Dan Snyders. At least the real one grew up.

"No one wants to do positive things."

This is precisely how legends are made. How heroes are born.

Ghandi.

Martin Luther King.

Mother Theresa.

Neo.

ThePreciating?

Enough time wasted here on ExtremeSkins! Go forth and fulfill your DESTINY!

That aside, I just don't see where you see any optimism going forward after last year to this, but each to their own.

Hail.

At the end of last season, we finished up 2-6. That's one third winning percentage for those of you not good at math.

Now, we're 4-8 in the past 12 games. That's a 50% winning percentage.

That's improvement.

If you say you have to look at all of last season, then fine. We were 8-8, now we're 10-10. That's not improvement, but it's not regression.

We are a younger team with more talent than last year, but we have to give them time to play together.

No one here wants to, so you all make fun of me. Go for it fellas. Awesome.

I am surrounded by Dallas, Baltimore, and New York fans at work. None of them are as down on our team as you all are.

Runs it into the ground??? Unless Jerry Jones ran the Cowboys into the ground, Snyder definitely didn't run the Skins into the ground. Cowboys - 0 playoff wins since 1996. Redskins - 2.

:secret:Jerruh Jones has three Superbowl rings, seven NFC east titles and 11 playoff appearances.

Snyder has no rings, one NFC east title (a team that Norv and Charley Casserely built) and three playoff appearances in 10 years.

I despise Jerry Jones btw.

At the end of last season, we finished up 2-6. That's one third winning percentage for those of you not good at math.

Now, we're 4-8 in the past 12 games. That's a 50% winning percentage.

That's improvement.

If you say you have to look at all of last season, then fine. We were 8-8, now we're 10-10. That's not improvement, but it's not regression.

We are a younger team with more talent than last year, but we have to give them time to play together.

No one here wants to, so you all make fun of me. Go for it fellas. Awesome.

I am surrounded by Dallas, Baltimore, and New York fans at work. None of them are as down on our team as you all are.

Only this guy is happy with 4-8 :hysterical::hysterical:

Baltimore and New York shouldn't be down on their teams...why? Cause they're actually good.

Dallas is a head scratcher though.

Anyway, to the rest of you all, please don't let this guy hijack a good thread. Let's concentrate on what this thread is for, please :)

If we make the playoffs, you all better not be celebrating. Everyone will know you are hypocrites.

Apparently you still don't understand.

We all WANT the team to succeed. Otherwise we wouldn't be writing checks every March. And we wouldn't be pissed off.

Listen, I'll give this thread back to you all now. Don't be coaxing me back in here with unnecessary callouts.

Fact is, we've played four games. If we're 0.500 in week 17 or we have 8 losses before then, fine. But to be trying to burn it all down in week four is pretty chicken-little-like.

Listen, I'll give this thread back to you all now. Don't be coaxing me back in here with unnecessary callouts.

Fact is, we've played four games. If we're 0.500 in week 17 or we have 8 losses before then, fine. But to be trying to burn it all down in week four is pretty chicken-little-like.

Give it back? You never had it. And you'll never get it.

Please don't wear it to games. We don't need you embarrassing our fan base. Feel free to embarrass yourself, just try not to make us look bad in the process.
hmmm, I'd rather you stay home and not embarrass us real fans.

see what I did there?

Week 4? This isn't week 4. This is year TEN. That's what this is about. Not just these last four games.

Man, this team is reminding me more and more of the Baltimore Orioles. The only difference is we have Yankees money. I mean, we're even WORSE than the Orioles. Peter Angelos is a huge joke in baseball, and I see Snyder following the same footsteps. Coach after coach after coach, mediocrity a constant.

I don't want to give up on Snyder, because he's rich and next year is probably going to be uncapped...but DAMN this is silly. It's like the late 90s all over again.

Archived