Not Sean Taylor?

Not Clinton Portis?

Not Lavar Arrington?

Not Laron Landry?

Not London Fletcher?

Not Albert Haynesworth?

Not our two playoff wins?

Not beating the Eagles 3 of the last 4?

Not ending the pitiful 1-12 streak against Dallas?

(if you'd like me to continue, let me know)

MMMkay, and with all that said... Tell me the end result?

I'll wait...:doh:

Put down the pipe, brotha.

Disgusting. Anti-Redskins sites started by "Redskins Fans."

We're three days from game day. Try supporting your team. Bunch of *******s.

It's an anti-Snyder site, not an anti-Skins site.

By the way good luck with getting Dan to sell the team. He is making millions a year so I doubt he will give that up for anything. Thats pretty much Snyder cares about making money. Sadly for us fans winning is the least of his concerns.

There is one thing I find disgusting: A co-worker of mine used to be a Skins fan and now has jumped ship to the Ravens :doh:. I will quit watching football althogther before I quit rooting for the my beloved B & G. Or...maybe jump ship to the Steelers to irritate Baltimore fans ;).

Please don't wear it to games. We don't need you embarrassing our fan base. Feel free to embarrass yourself, just try not to make us look bad in the process.

Let me ask you one simple question: Are you a Skins fan or a Snyder fan? Whose benefit do you care about more? The Skins becoming a good team again and us fans not being ridiculed for supporting our team or Dans wallet?

Look at it in a political sense, you can hate the current administration but still love your country. Would this make you any less patriotic? NOOOOO!!!! USA! USA! USA!

Holy snikeys thats brilliant and true. Hating and bashing Snyder is patriotic because the Skins are America's team. So thus, by ruining the Skins Snyder is in a sense helping the tailiban and all of the US' enemies. I never thought about it but this is truly an epic battle of good vs evil; America vs Nazi German/Communist Russia; The Jedi vs The Sith. :saber:

Suddendly this thread has gotten incredibly philosophical.

Let me ask you one simple question: Are you a Skins fan or a Snyder fan? Whose benefit do you care about more? The Skins becoming a good team again and us fans not being ridiculed for supporting our team or Dans wallet?

Someone put it very elegantly on here before. Under the JKC years, we saw the Redskins as a public trust, with Cooke as trustee. Now, we have made the sickening realization that the Redskins are Snyder's property and are solely for his amusement. Whoever wrote that said it better than I did, but that's the gist of it.

Not sure if anyone suggested it, but what if EVERYONE on the official board of the Redskins put some type of comment against Snyder? We could all put "Dan Snyder Sucks" or the "Love the team, hate the owner" comment. If everyone used the same line in some place in their sig, I think that would be awesome and would also be pretty noticeable... plus a pretty public humiliation since there are a lot of people in the sports media who actually do come to this site on occasion.

Not sure if anyone suggested it, but what if EVERYONE on the official board of the Redskins put some type of comment against Snyder? We could all put "Dan Snyder Sucks" or the "Love the team, hate the owner" comment. If everyone used the same line in some place in their sig, I think that would be awesome and would also be pretty noticeable... plus a pretty public humiliation since there are a lot of people in the sports media who actually do come to this site on occasion.

I like that idea. I'm partial to "Boycott Snyder" with a link to the fanexodus.com action page.

i like this idea.

My Snyder Sucks shirt came in the mail Saturday. Wore it all day today. I will be wearing it every game until we are run like a real NFL team.

Next Monday I will be going to the bar with my new shirt and a paper bag over my head. I will post picks.

Someone put it very elegantly on here before. Under the JKC years, we saw the Redskins as a public trust, with Cooke as trustee. Now, we have made the sickening realization that the Redskins are Snyder's property and are solely for his amusement. Whoever wrote that said it better than I did, but that's the gist of it.

That's what the Rooneys do for Steeler fans. Yes they own the team, but the Steelers BELONG to the city of Pittsburgh.

But are you really surprised? It's the typical American "All About Me" CEO in today's society. They could give a damn about the worker, or in this case, the fans.

.....This board over the last couple of weeks has turned very fair-weather and in the direction of fair-weather.
I will always be a fan of the team

I just am not going to throw my $$$$ down a **** hole

We need a good plan of action.....I am tired of "Mr. Snyders" plan

Get a real GM....or sell

Either way...

"No more Beer

No more Gear

Not another DIME till we have something to cheer"

Snyder can't fix this franchise, that's pretty obvious. It's way past a year or two of rebuilding; the mere CULTURE of this franchise is poisonous (throwing money at undeserving players, the owner playing favorites and palling around with certain players/coaches and shunning others, etc.).

The ONLY way Snyder can make it up to me (this is me personally, don't know how others feel) is to be interviewed by some local or national sports media and ADMIT that these past 10 years have been a failure and that things WILL change. I know this will never happen, the guy's ego is the size of J Lo's buttcheeks. But the most frustrating thing to me is having a jackass of an owner who won't speak out on the problems, won't talk about them and at least let the fans know that he's concerned. I mean, give me SOME KIND OF INKLING that you are aware of the problems and are trying to fix them. Honestly, it took me until today to realize that the silence on Danny Boy's behalf is the thing that drives me crazy the most. I don't even know that he knows that something is horribly wrong here...for all I know he could run this thing the same way for the next 40 years.

Little Danny Warbucks needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. All of this franchise's problems start at the top and trickle down it's leg like after birth. I havent posted in a very long time because I have been so disgusted with this abortion that is the Washington Redskins. I refuse to buy tickets or merchandise or give any finacial support to this team in any way. I will continue my boycott until Snyder does one of two things.

A - He sells the Redskins.

B - He turns the reins over to a real GM.

I want a Ron Wolf type guy who has complete control. Snyder's function is to give him what ever he needs and stay the hell out of his way.

The bottom line fellow skin fans is quite simple. It doesn't matter who the HC, QB, OC, DC, players, trainer, waterboy, or tuba player is, As long as Little Danny is in charge and running this team like a fantasy football team we will continue to dwell in football hell. This man has taken one of the proudest franchise's in the NFL and has turned it into a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived