Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Shows, New Seasons.

X_RedskinsGirly_X

Lost or 24?

Anyways I want to temper my commentary and say there are very few exceptions to the trash that is on Primetime TV right now but they're on cable. To be honest it'll have to be a very very good show to pry me away from my usual night-time tradition of listening to the sporting game of the day on the computer.

Welllll...... I know you're all gonna laugh at me bc of the shows I watch, but I don't care :)

Tomorrow night the finale of "More to Love" is on....can't wait!!! The girls in that show are sooo lame, but so is the dude. Also, 90210 is on tomorrow night- the season premiere was last week. I watch that weekly.

I will definitely be watching The Hills and The City when they return. Probably will be watching Gossip Girl as well.

Of course Lost when it returns. Other than that, I don't watch a ton of tv.

Community looks good. Friend of Opie and Anthony and popular comic Joel McHale is on.

Other than that I take my usual negative stance on any new comedies or shows because, as usual, they are advertised horribly on television. I have little to be excited about other than the Office, which I still rarely watch.

The real show starts in January. That's what I'm excited about.

The best sitcoms are on cable too. Seinfeld reruns on TBS, Married...with Children and Cosby Show on TV LAND and Fresh Prince on The N (which otherwise is an atrocious channel).

I've got Fringe, House and Heroes still on Tivo. I haven't seen anything I really want to add, except maybe V. I'm not sure how much longer I'll stick with Heroes, since it took me well into the summer to finally catch up.

I'm looking forward to the new Prisoner mini on AMC. That won't roll until November, tho.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/the-prisoner/

I've got Fringe, House and Heroes still on Tivo. I haven't seen anything I really want to add, except maybe V. I'm not sure how much longer I'll stick with Heroes, since it took me well into the summer to finally catch up.

I'm looking forward to the new Prisoner mini on AMC. That won't roll until November, tho.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/the-prisoner/

Jesus is playing #6?

Whoa.

Welllll...... I know you're all gonna laugh at me bc of the shows I watch, but I don't care :)

Tomorrow night the finale of "More to Love" is on....can't wait!!! The girls in that show are sooo lame, but so is the dude. Also, 90210 is on tomorrow night- the season premiere was last week. I watch that weekly.

I will definitely be watching The Hills and The City when they return. Probably will be watching Gossip Girl as well.

Of course Lost when it returns. Other than that, I don't watch a ton of tv.

The Hills will suck now with Kristin, just like when they tried to replace Lauren with her on Laguna Beach and it sucked, plus have you seen the previews every shot of Spencer he is now sporting a cowboy hat, hey idiot you live in LA you should not be wearing a cowboy hat. I keep wanting to watch 90210 just because I think the hot blonde girl from Nip/Tuck is on it(Anna Lynne McCord or something like that).

And lol at More to Love, the only reason I know that show exists is because of The Soup.

Archived