Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WashingtonTimes: Voight: Is Obama creating a civil war in America?

Destino

Isn't the most dangerous extremists group in the country extreme leftist?

ELF.

Maybe? But last time we had a democrat in office someone wrote this:

"Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight ... Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might"

And then he blew up a building in OK City in 1995

It's funny because that quote doesn't even sound odd in this thread does it? "Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system?" seems right at home in this thread.

I wouldn't automatically jump to such a broad conclusion. The whacko animal-rights extremists, and the whacko environmental extremists, definitely have exhibited some behavior over the years that I wouldn't exactly call "peaceful".

(Remembering a Dennis Miller joke: The animal rights people decided that they'd throw blood on people wearing fur, but not leather, because it's safer to publicly assault rich women than motorcycle gangs.)

Any time you want to count dead bodies, let me know.

(Timothy McVeigh)

Because of my current ties and career path I refuse to comment on the issue of civil war.
Way to be creepy.

:secret:He's networking right now, building contacts for the hope of being a Republican nominee to the Supreme Court. And he's worried that if he says he's opposed to civil war, then he'll blow his shot.

:)

:secret:He's networking right now, building contacts for the hope of being a Republican nominee to the Supreme Court. And he's worried that if he says he's opposed to civil war, then he'll blow his shot.

:)

:doh:
I'm going to be employed by the Marine Corps in a couple of months. I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the matter one way or another.

plus I'm a student at VMI.

I'm going to be employed by the Marine Corps in a couple of months. I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the matter one way or another.

plus I'm a student at VMI.

A Marine can say "I am against fighting a war against my own government." C'mon, say it with me: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

You can say it.

A Marine can say "I am against fighting a war against my own government." C'mon, say it with me: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

You can say it.

I say it all the time. I also salute the flag at reveille and at retreat. daily.

I resent your tone sir.

all I'm saying is that I think it best not to comment. If that drives a stick up your butt then so be it.

My oath will be to the constitution, to protect it from all enemies foreign and domestic. not the government. take that statement for what it is. If the Corps' mission is to restore the constitution, and God forbid such a day comes, I will fulfill my duty to my country. Do I think such a day is imminent? no, so let me put that to bed before you call me crazy.

Want me to post videos of town halls recently? Not being disruptive my ass. They are being ASKED to be disruptive. How many arrests over "disruptive"? You got it right the only one that got arrested was the one found with an illegal gun hold up in the place Obama was going to be later that day.

And btw - two of those "disruptive" people actually won a lawsuit because as it turns out all they were doing was protesting and not being disruptive. But don't let that get in the way because with the state of townhalls right now your disruptive point was never reasonable to begin with.

You mean they settled out of court. Big difference

Care to elaborate? :)

I don't think Obama is stupid one bit. I know his vision it is easy to see..

I personally believe America got the leader it deserves.

Don't get me wrong I don't want a revolt or tyranny, I'm just watching it all unfold and it's not going to be good for you, or me, or anyone for that matter.

Anyone who thinks it will be good for this nation is sadly mistaken and really needs to wake up before it absolutely, positively reaches the point of no return and it's very very close.

you really don't want this..you might think you do but you don't. I don't think it has good ending either way for this country really.

I don't think Obama is stupid one bit. I know his vision it is easy to see..

I personally believe America got the leader it deserves.

Don't get me wrong I don't want a revolt or tyranny, I'm just watching it all unfold and it's not going to be good for you, or me, or anyone for that matter.

Anyone who thinks it will be good for this nation is sadly mistaken and really needs to wake up before it absolutely, positively reaches the point of no return and it's very very close.

you really don't want this..you might think you do but you don't. I don't think it has good ending either way for this country really.

That's still sort of vague. Where do you think we're headed? :)

The one nice thing about the previous 8 years was the relative absence of this type of pansy-ass whining from the liberals. Seriously, can we play the victim a little bit more?

I dunno who's better at playing the victim.

I just wish someone would read both sides the riot act and serve them both a nice warm cup of shut the **** up. Perhaps Henry is that guy. :)

The one nice thing about the previous 8 years was the relative absence of this type of pansy-ass whining from the liberals. Seriously, can we play the victim a little bit more?

And on that note, I'll post this:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-august-19-2009/fox-news--the-new-liberals

I dunno. I hear a lot of pansy-ass whining from the conservatives as well, and probably will for the next 8 years.

Archived