Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Watching college football today gives you an idea of what the NFL games will be like tomorrow.

I watched the Clemson/Wake Forest game, and there was a raucous crowd noise and you could hear the band playing after almost every play.

But, of course, when the did a wide shot, there was no crowd, no fans, no band.

Just an empty stadium.

I must say, the piped in crowd noise did give the game a feeling of normalcy, despite the emptiness of the place.

Having dead silence on my TV during the game like it was a scrimmage practice would've seemed awkward.

Edited by SkinsGuy

It's massively irritating for SNF they put up the PFF grades for certain players.  The PFF grades are mostly bogus.  But since Collinsworth owns a majority share, I guess that's the thing.  

And I really don't like Collinsworth.  I don't find that he brings a whole hell of a lot to the broadcast.  

I'm really happy Mike Nolan is the DC of Dallas.  He's been a read-react DC for his entire career.  And you can take advantage of that. 

• Like 1

Conversation overheard at FedEx Field by a co-worker: “how many teams are in the NFL? why are there only 4 teams in our division, do the others have more?” Then somebody said there’s 4 in every division, so he says “oh so only 16” and the other person was like “no, 32, cause there’s two conferences, 4 teams in each division”. So the guy goes “wait, but i still get 16...” 

🤦🏻‍♂️  Mind you, this is a grown-*** man, probably in his 50’s or 60’s. Plus, YOU WORK IN THE NFL! How do you not know how conferences work?? 

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Conversation overheard at FedEx Field by a co-worker: “how many teams are in the NFL? why are there only 4 teams in our division, do the others have more?” Then somebody said there’s 4 in every division, so he says “oh so only 16” and the other person was like “no, 32, cause there’s two conferences, 4 teams in each division”. So the guy goes “wait, but i still get 16...” 

🤦🏻‍♂️  Mind you, this is a grown-*** man, probably in his 50’s or 60’s. Plus, YOU WORK IN THE NFL! How do you not know how conferences work?? 

Are you ****ing ****ting me?..that's preposterous..un ****ing real...I liked the 80's..nfc north vikings bears lions packers..nfc east Redskins giants cowboys eagles cardinals.. nfc central..niners rams saints falcons bucs...afc east...Patriots dolphins colts jets bills..afc west broncos chargers chiefs seahawks raiders afc central...bengals steelers browns Oilers 

• Thanks 1

• TK changed the title to The Tater & Cooling FanRandom Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)