Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On September 1, 2016 at 1:06 PM, CBass1724 said:

I know we all watch football, because why else would we be on this site.  But I'm convinced 90% of the posters here on ES have no idea what they are looking at when watching games.

I'm far from a know-it-all, but there are some dumb people that hit "submit reply" wayyyyy more often than they should around here.  Some of the suggestions thrown around here about what the team should do are just mind boggling.   

Beware.  It's talk like this that has had me suspended numerous times over the years LOL

On August 31, 2016 at 8:18 PM, MrSilverMaC said:

Vegas odds are absolutely based on what they think will happen. Vegas is about money, they set long odds on something because they don't think it's going to happen.

They tinker with lines to even money. The skins line by bovada hasn't moved. Dallas dropped to the same odds as Washington, ny's got better.

in essence bovada is saying a dak-led Dallas team is as good as Washington's best shot. You can try to rationalize it however you like, but it's an insult no matter how you slice it. 

You can just say my name if you want lol

?

So people on here have questioned Robert Henson always tweeting about the team and stuff. Turns out, he is actually starting a new podcast with Anthony Raposa discussing the Redskins. 

This podcast will be under the Redskins Capital Connection podcast umbrella which are the podcasts run by Chadwiko, the popular Australian guy from our training camp tweet threads 

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

This is gonna be the longest week waiting for Monday night.  :(

Yep, it is a long wait. Especially with the first game, because you just really know how the team is going to play.

One thing I like about the Redskins playing on Monday night is that I can enjoy my Sunday, the first week of football, without being nervous about the game.

Just get some snacks together, kick back, and enjoy watching RedZone while I follow my fantasy team. :) 

2 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

So, before we even play on Monday night to start the season, we will already be leading the division with 3 other NFCE teams all with big L's on Sunday

Doubtful, since the Cowboys and Giants play each other.

Let's hope they beat each other senseless into a pointless tie. :) :dallas_sucks::giantssuck:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Doubtful, since the Cowboys and Giants play each other.

Let's hope they beat each other senseless into a pointless tie. :) :dallas_sucks::giantssuck:

My husband laughed when I read that to him...because I always say "I want a tie with freak injuries to both QBs thumbs".:cheers:

edit, add: RedZone is where it's at.  Love that ****.:)

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1