Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

What are the mathematical odds that the day Keenum ends up in a boot, that Colt is cleared to practice fully?  We can really push the odds and include Haskins scrubbing the redskins off his instapage, and suddenly getting first team reps - all 4 on the same day.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Don’t let the TnA distract you from the lack of attention to detail.  How the **** do you misspell London Fletchers name during the ring induction on MNF?

Sorry my point was we've been discussing that miss spell all week..you just seen it yesterday?

On 9/24/2019 at 12:26 PM, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Landon Collin$ & Jo$h Norman .. . . $.. . . $.. 

. . . .$$. . .. . . . .. . . .$$

giphy.gif

GM Dave Gettleman looks pretty smart moving on from Norman while in Carolina and Collins while now in New York.  In fact he may be right about signing Daniel Jones over Haskins, given Jones rookie debut.  Ahh but is early on that one.  Hey with two crappy D's might be great to see Jones vs. Haskins.  And of course the Skins at least on Norman and Collins front look like the chumps.......again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Even McDonald's is clowning on the Redskins. Anyone see the new commercial where they indirectly take a shot at them? All the people in the garage watching their team lose are wearing Redskins colors. One dude is wearing a Skins jersey for sure.

I know what commercial ur talking about..I dont recall them watching a team that's loosing... I'll have to watch out for it again..McDonald's had a commercial last year with Redskins jerseys..

I heard some XM radio voice saying that elite corners are only elite for a shorter number of years, than we realize.  I think there is some truth there.

It doesn't get much recognition IMO, but durability is an undervalued trait for corners. The have to take head on pulling guards to the leagues biggest running backs. And of course, their LB and DL teammates late to the party and creaming them as often as the back to they are trying to tackle.

If you have a revolving door of DBs because of injury, the doors of perception potential communication failures open wide.  Not to mention being forced into using substandard players.

Edited by RandyHolt

I have never been one to re-watch even Redskins games in the entirety, I love watching clips and highlights here and there and I have a few times tried bringing myself to watching an old Redskins game like Redskins Cowboys championship game...but all n all i dont like re watching Redskins games let alone other games..with that said..

If you are a die hard football fan like me,and you didn't get to watch last night's game between the Seahawks and rams...I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU DO!!!!..that was the greatest game I can remember..almost as great as the Patriots panthers superbowl..in 2002