Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Kerrigan is going to miss his first game in God knows how many starts tomorrow. What a warrior, Monte Coleman, Darrell Green , London Fletcher and Kerrigan, Thats what Redskins football is  Use to be about. Shout out mention to Morgan Moses who hasn't missed a game since 2016

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
  • Like 1

Fun fact:

Being in Martinique, a thousand mikes southeast of Florida, but technically and legally, still in France and Europe, I can get access to webistes like 106.7 The Fan, RTD, and others while I can't when I'm in Paris.

So, for this week, be happy, The Fan DC, RTD and a few others are back in BHRBN :D

• Like 1

Just saw where we will have approx 70 mil in cap space this off-season...very exciting. Given the young talent on the roster, tons of money to spend and a high draft pick with a "damn good culture" we should be able to coax just about any coach we want to come to DC. Just fire Bruce and let's roll. Looking forward to next season already. 

• Like 3

Has there ever been a detailed account of the team's history between 1993 and 1999 - between the retirement of Joe Gibbs and Dan Snyder's purchase of the franchise? It seems like it was one of those "everything that could go wrong, did go wrong" situations and set the foundation for all...this.

So my best friend Randy is a huge dolphins and hurricanes fan..borned in miami than moved here...the other day a good friend of his/business partner type thing gave him a stitched ray Lewis Jersey..because he always says how much he loved lewis because he played for the U...it kind of threw him off...he loves the way the ravens handle business..he slams the table he will never have a second favorite team.. but if he was forced to..it would be the ravens..which I don't blame him.

Have you ever received a Jersey that was a player from a different team in the league?

Damn it I wanted the skins to draft that ginger tight end from south Carolina that the ravens got..he be bouncing off defenders..

God the ravens are just absolutely great..what a ****in franchise...I could never be a fan of an afc team though..nfc for life!!

Oh and boy howdy for the purple outfits there cheerleaders are wearing tonight!!

I just read an article about all the good young players under 25 the Redskins have and it got me thinking about the three rookie WRs the Redskins have and how "potentially" similar they are to the Posse.

McLaurin as Gary Clark (does almost everything well and is the best deep threat), Harmon in the Art Monk role (big, possession type) and Simms as Ricky Sanders (quick and shifty guy who works underneath).

Now, I'm not saying any of these rookies will ever become anything close to these Redskins Legends. But collectively, they have the potential to become a group of WRs that compliment each other very well in what they provide to the offense.

Just an observation. 

• Like 3

Just thinking about the game tommorow..the iggles are missing some players..I'd be ok with a loss if it's close lol..good game lose by a couple points to stay in the chase for..lol chase..who I've seen is claiming to go back to school..he seeing the redskins picking close to first and hes all helll nawww..I'll go back to school lol..

I think my wife and I committed a major MAJOR crime today(second saturday in a row off for us)..idk...she has a cold now that I just had..she made breakfast for everyone, bless her heart..I took a phone call from her phone and other than that..we have been in bed alllll    day    long!!...multiple naps, hollering at my son from the bed to quit picking his nose and eating it..lol the girls were grossed out yelling at him lol...idk I fill like we committed a crime laying in bed all day...I imagine that's a crime in some state or country  lol

Today (Saturday) is the last day of my fat-loss diet and I can finally drink alcohol again after five months abstinence. I'm gonna crack open a can of cider at the kickoff against philly and will probably be drunk by half time, lol.

I was 260lbs at the end of July and just hit the scales at my ideal weight of 220lbs (I'm 6'5"). I must admit I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself right now.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Today (Saturday) is the last day of my fat-loss diet and I can finally drink alcohol again after five months abstinence. I'm gonna crack open a can of cider at the kickoff against philly and will probably be drunk by half time, lol.

I was 260lbs at the end of July and just hit the scales at my ideal weight of 220lbs (I'm 6'5"). I must admit I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself right now.

A whole season of Redskins football and no alchohol?...inquiring minds wanna know lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

A whole season of Redskins football and no alchohol?...inquiring minds wanna know lol

I ain't gonna lie, it's been rough watching the whole thing through sober eyes, and (apart from one Sunday in November) I haven't smoked anything either 😲.

I like having a bit of a rant in the gameday thread, but today's contribution will probably be more incomprehensible than usual, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, London Kev said:

I ain't gonna lie, it's been rough watching the whole thing through sober eyes, and (apart from one Sunday in November) I haven't smoked anything either 😲.

I like having a bit of a rant in the gameday thread, but today's contribution will probably be more incomprehensible than usual, lol.

God that was my next question...if no alchohol ya must of had some good refer to smoke lol...today's my first game of drinking Coors light of course with out smoking any cigarettes..as I am quitting those...congrats on your diet man and losing that weight...I've completely cut out drinking any liquor of any sorts and only drink Coors light when the Redskins are playing. My diabetes numbers have dropped and I refused to take the metformin prescribed to me...the dr was pretty shocked lol

• Like 1

Watching the Saints on yet another Drew Brees night, up 34 nothing in the 4th. Their DBs are lined up in tight man across the board, and blitzing on the same play.

We do that.... like never.  We will forever suck until we get a DC in here that calls a modern game plan.  Our new DC saying 'we will be aggressive and attack the QB' will forever ring hollow in DC. Pun unintended.