Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

9 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Thank you for this. 

When you say "don't have acestream..." What's that mean?

It's just a video player that's required to play some certain streams. Pretty much the same type of thing as VLC, actually you can play these links in either, it's just easier in acestream.

They usually run really smooth and there are no popups or ads to deal with, as opposed to embedded flash streams. Much easier to find them for regular season games though.

oh, and you're welcome, of course :)

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

The same link SpacePenguin posted for the last game will work again for today's Skins game.  Titans and Bears are playing now but the Skins are up right after:  http://sportsarefree.xyz/foxla

Yeah, that site's streams are nice. I was gonna post that one, along with an acestream/vlc one I'm currently watching the Titans/Bears game on....just figured I'd wait to make sure they both carry over to the next game.

acestream://a1a8bdb004f1f10c59948ced20fff6f38e003f3b
Edited by SpacePenguin

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

Yeah, that site's streams are nice. I was gonna post that one, along with an acestream/vlc one I'm currently watching the Titans/Bears game on....just figured I'd wait to make sure they both carry over to the next game.

acestream://a1a8bdb004f1f10c59948ced20fff6f38e003f3b

That post last week really helped SpacePenguin because I do not have cable.  I wanted to ask you this.  Is it possible to use this same site during the regular season?  Just curious if you knew or not?  

Again thank you so much for these links.   

26 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

That post last week really helped SpacePenguin because I do not have cable.  I wanted to ask you this.  Is it possible to use this same site during the regular season?  Just curious if you knew or not?  

Again thank you so much for these links.   

It should be, as long as the site doesn't go down/get taken down. In any case, the very nice Acestream/VLC links will be available for regular season games every week, for sure. Just check here a bit before each game and look for links with acestream in the URLs. If you need any help getting em going, just ask. It's pretty straightforward though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

I have student discount Sunday Ticket online now, but before I watched reg season games on acestream every week. I think they're about as reliable as streams can be.

Edit: Here's a third stream for today's game. 1080p 60fps.

http://grandma.press/4.html

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Like 1