Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Luckily I got a good stream to watch the entire game. I was a bit perturbed when I checked www.506sports.com and it showed the Redskins/Rams game being shown in the Baltimore area. So, come game time I turn to Channel 45 and the Steelers/49ers are on. I figured that the Steelers game was important to the Ravens fans. I miss the days when Baltmore didn't have a football team to interfere with the Redskins telecasts.

That threw me for a loop. My guide clearly said the game would be in FOX. I came in this thread and saw the Sunday Ticket deal and jumped on it. I used to look for streams, but I bit the bullet and paid for the Sunday Ticket stream. First quarter was sketchy, but after that, perfect HD stream.

• Like 1

Keep watching this thread:  https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/3ngpx6/game_thread_philadelphia_eagles_vs_washington/

If there are too many ads, the streams cuts out, etc etc keep watching the thread in case someone posts VLC streams.  If they do, you copy one of the stream links, open VLC, click on Media on top left, and select "Open Network Stream" and post the link into there.

It was such a smooth, ad-free, interruption-less experience for me the first time I tried it a couple weeks ago.  If you choose the biggest stream and have problems, use smaller streams until it works well.

• Like 2

Looks sweet Tyson. Just a chair now?

Lol.  I see its at the top of the list and people upvoted it there due to the chair being funny.

People are starting to post VLC streams now in the thread, scroll down and look for them.  Rightclick and select "Copy Link Address" and use the instructions I listed above.

Edit:  Unfortunately for the VLC links a US IP is needed if you aren't in the US, use the other links instead.

Edited by TysonM

I sprung for that streaming Sunday Ticket discount for students. Thankfully, my wife is a student so I used her to get it. Sunday was the first time the stream was sketchy though. If not for the Red Zone Channel, I woulda missed the end of the game and overtime, cuz the stream was down.