• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Bill Callahan era began here at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. For the first quarter it was really,really bad football being played by both teams. 
      The Redskins were determined to establish the Run game. The First Quarter all they established was that they still couldn’t run. Or pass. Or do much of anything. 

It wasn’t until the 2nd Quarter that Peterson was able to start ripping the worst Run D in the League for chunks of 18 & 24 yards. The Skins managed to score a TD with a 25 yard pass to Scary Terry McLaurin. 

The Dolphins would open the Second Half only managing five plays before the Redskins would get the ball punted back to them. They would run a balanced run/pass attack of six plays for 70 yards in 1:25 ending in McLaurin’s second touchdown of the day. The Defense would then get a turnover allowing the Offense to get to Field Goal range and add another 3 points to make the score 17-3. 

To open the Fourth Quarter, Hopkins would miss a 55 yard Field Goal, leaving the score at 17-3.  After being sacked five times, the Dolphins would pull their own switcharoo at QB and go to Ryan “Neckbeard” Fitzpatrick which resulted in a touchdown drive for them, making it 17-10. They went for & recovered the Onside Kick. They also managed to not score any points after that. The Dolphins would find theirselves with ball at the 2:00 Warning. Fitzpatrick would take them on a 9 play 75 yard touchdown drive with six seconds remaining on the clock. Miami went for the win with the 2 Point Conversion and failed. The Redskins would recover the onside kick by Miami and Keenum took a knee to get the Redskins their first win of the season. 
NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Is this legit? I cant' imagine this would actually work all year. Have you used it in the past?

I checked it out earlier it says $14.99, but when you go to pay it's about $44.95. And that's without all the BS additions.

Could some one help out a skins bro is China? I thought i could suck it up and go this season without watching a game... I now know that is impossible.

good luck surfing the channels...

Edited by LizKauai

I checked it out earlier it says $14.99, but when you go to pay it's about $44.95. And that's without all the BS additions.

45 bucks for 3yrs or the Sports Bar, take your pick!

Could some one help out a skins bro is China? I thought i could suck it up and go this season without watching a game... I now know that is impossible.

See my post from earlier in this thread. Since you are outside the US you can sign up for access to Gamepass HD at NFL.com for $240 - that will give you live NFL Network 24x7 and live access to every regular season game.

The url to access is in the earlier post.

Well, the bad news is I looked up today's games on "ATD" and no preseason games were listed. No Redskins games listed.

Hopefully they will add the game later, Maybe someone will sneak it on another site, if I find another stream to the game I will let you all know

Edited by ixcuincle

For as much as Sunday Ticket costs why the hell does it not include preseason games?

(Sadly I was asking myself the same question last year....and the year before that....and the year before that :()

I checked the channel just now and I definitely get it. I saw the promo for the game - Thursday @ 7:30. Only time will tell, but I know I've watched an NFL preseason game on MASN before here in NC.

I was going to make a thread about this, glad I didn't.:D

I checked the MASN site and it said that the game was available in the Balt-Wash Metro area and North. What "North" means, I have no idea. Looks like I'll be resigned to trying to use one of these stream sites unless anybody knows anything about NC coverage.

Replays are on NFLN tomorrow at 3pm if I'm not mistaken. Too bad I don't have that either.

thanks for the response.

i have dtv st and watch all the away games when i am not at fed ex

i'm just looking for a link to watch the pre season game tonight as the replay is not on NFLN until 3 pm tomorrow

thanks

I am on the West Coast and seldom get the Skin's games. If you could hook me up as well it would be awesome!

Thanks!

You have to PM Toe Jam. He can steer you in the right direction. Good Luck!

channelsurfing.net has Washington vs Baltimore. 7:30 EST

I hope they will show it. I just paid yesterday for 135 days of streamtv and the website won't even load today. :mad:

Edited by RocketCitySkins

Hey how is the quality from the site that is being passed around via pm's? I have the link, just at work now trying to figure out if it would be a good idea to hook up the computer to the HD TV. Thanks for any info!

Sort of off topic, but I checked the NFL network schedule, and they're replaying the game on Friday at 3pm:

3:00 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME 2009 NFL Preseason Game: Washington Redskins vs. Baltimore Ravens

Could someone PM me with this so called "link" for the game tonight?

I am in Lake Tahoe until Saturday with no TV.

If someone could PM me and let me know what ATD and MASN are so i can watch the game tonight, i would really appreciate it. I have a media center PC so i hope to watch the game on my HDTV. If there is a way to watch it in HD, id really appreciate that option, even if i have to pay a premium for it.

Thanks!