Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I too could use some help. I sadly live in the philly market and always resort to watching the weak play by play on nfl.com - I get sunday ticket every year but i'm sol for the preseason. If someone could pm me I would appreciate it!

Edited by goskins325

Wow, the game is right there. There's no way that it's this easy.:hysterical:

I joined the livefox thing for two years and I can't get the damn thing to work.:mad:

i did 2and cant reach anyone to get my money back

If you paid via credit card, you can usually dispute the transaction on your credit card companys online website. just find the transaction and select the option to dispute it. you will have to fill out some paperwork, but basically, your credit card company will refund your money and then use whatever means necessary to collect from the merchant. If not, then the merchant will file a claim with the authorities and they will shut eventually the merchant down.

I also suggest that whoever recommended that we use the lifefox site remove the name of the site from their post - otherwise, a careless member of ES could sign up for this service, which is obviously a scam.

Hey all,

Fuball is finally here. Hurraaaaaay Fuball.

I'm still bummed though because I recently moved from the DMV and will not be able to watch the preseason games on my local channels.

Anybody have an idea of where I can watch the games online?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Can someone PM me for a link? NYC can't get the games at all, even out skins bar.

Ditto.

Though ChannelSurfing looks like it's going to work worse case scenario. If there's something that works better I'll try that. So PM me the link please. Also, anyone have experience with using any of these services on Mac? Will I need to use Parallels or X11, or will any work with Quicktime, VLC, etc. in OS X?

Edited by Sweet Sassy Molassy

If you paid via credit card, you can usually dispute the transaction on your credit card companys online website. just find the transaction and select the option to dispute it. you will have to fill out some paperwork, but basically, your credit card company will refund your money and then use whatever means necessary to collect from the merchant. If not, then the merchant will file a claim with the authorities and they will shut eventually the merchant down.

I also suggest that whoever recommended that we use the lifefox site remove the name of the site from their post - otherwise, a careless member of ES could sign up for this service, which is obviously a scam.

i paid with a debit card which was stupid i guess but yea we should remove the site name B&G808 suggested it

Edited by Brooklynskinsfan

I was thinking about watching them online, i live in OKC, but .

Forget watching them online, if you have DTV and the sportspak, you can get it live on CSN. So I will be watching it on CSN, just activated sportspak for 11.01mnthly, not bad DTV :cheers: