Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Thursday's preseason game will be on NBC 4 in DC area and WBFF / FOX in the Baltimore area. The Redskins have a preseason TV network throughout the Mid-Atlantic region so you might be able to get the game in VA too, I know I got the games in Blacksburg off FOX back in the day.

NFL Network will most likely delay the full replay. I did a check of what games are on during that time and there is only one other game on, the Philly game I believe. So NFL Network might be giving look-ins and switching around.

Good luck to all fans out of market finding links. It can be a ***** sometimes lol

PS : I vaguely remember MASN playing ads about being the official preseason network of the Baltimore Ravens, so those above, you might be able to get the game there, but I'm not sure. Everything will be more certain the closer we get to gametime.

Edited by ixcuincle

This is of little use for the preseason games live but anybody living outside the US can access all NFL games live plus full access to NFL Network using the NFL Gamepass HD service. I also have an archive of all last years games as well.

URL - https://gamepass.nfl.com

I just signed up again for next season and it costs $230 odd dollars for the year which lets me see any game I want OR you can choose to just get Redskins games only and its a bit cheaper.

There is a weekly pass option as well which is like $30.

You need a reasonable connection to get the full benefit of the picture quality. If you have the connection speed picture quality is good.

I guess at least I wil be able to watch the replays on NFL Network.

I think NFL.com's Game Rewind package is the way to go if you don't mind watching games on a delayed basis. The games are shown on demand and are commercial free. You can also pause, rewind, and fast-forward just like TIVO. Their current package includes all of last year's regular season games and all of this year's for $39.99.

That sounds really cool, I will be out of the country for about the first 8 weeks of the season, do you know if this I can access this from anywhere in the world?

This is of little use for the preseason games live but anybody living outside the US can access all NFL games live plus full access to NFL Network using the NFL Gamepass HD service. I also have an archive of all last years games as well.

URL - https://gamepass.nfl.com

I just signed up again for next season and it costs $230 odd dollars for the year which lets me see any game I want OR you can choose to just get Redskins games only and its a bit cheaper.

There is a weekly pass option as well which is like $30.

You need a reasonable connection to get the full benefit of the picture quality. If you have the connection speed picture quality is good.

I guess at least I wil be able to watch the replays on NFL Network.

It says i cant watch in the US! :mad:

It says i cant watch in the US! :mad:

Thats right - as per my post ;) - its a service for people outside the US only. Or more accurately connecting via an IP address outside the US.

Guess its to do with the TV contract rights in the US which probably prohibit the NFL from making access to live games available via alternative means.

ix, if ATD gets shut down I think I would cry. So people, quit putting the full names of these sites in your posts. keep it to PMs.

What is ATD? Can someone PM me with the full site. Alternately, anybody know what games the networks in NC will be showing?

Hm do you have Skype? My guess is that it would be a bit laggy as well as poor quality video.

Actually I just tested it for the first time last night with my Dad. We both have iMac's and it worked great. Not broken up or anything and we both have cable for ISP.