Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

The link that I had to HomerTV now goes straight to ESPN. I found the new link through a lot of google search, but they require a registration and a confirmation e-mail to use the site. I registered but I never got the e-mail. I'm guessing it may be like Demonoid now in that it's by invitation only.

I hope not. That site was fantastic. Click the Redskins link 5 minutes before kick-off. Every week without fail, even when it changed names. :mad:

Anyone here have experience with livefoxsports.com? How is the quality? Any info appreciated!
This will be my first time. Supposedly it's in HD and very high quality. I'm gonna see if I can get a converter and pipe it into the TV.:logo:

Can anyone tell me how quickly NFL games rewind uploads the games? I may be interested if I could watch a one o'clock game on Sunday right after it was over, but if were talking an entire day or longer before I can watch the game, there's no way I'd be able to hold off checking the internet for scores and updates...

Hate to jump in on this but living in Texas makes it impossible to view the game. Last year I used streamnow and I'm thinking about paying for that again but I just logged on there and the mods aren't answering the people so Im not sure. What are my other options? Is the football torrent site still good? Can someone help me out please? Thanks

Hate to jump in on this but living in Texas makes it impossible to view the game. Last year I used streamnow and I'm thinking about paying for that again but I just logged on there and the mods aren't answering the people so Im not sure. What are my other options? Is the football torrent site still good? Can someone help me out please? Thanks

I re-upped at that site yesterday so I hope it's as good as last year. I noticed the calendar shows two of the pre-season games tomorrow night but not the Redskins game. Could be like last year when the game wouldn't show until an hour or so before kick-off.

The calendar does show the replay Friday afternoon so that would be helpful for anyone who doesn't have NFL Network.

Edited by RocketCitySkins

Can anyone tell me how quickly NFL games rewind uploads the games? I may be interested if I could watch a one o'clock game on Sunday right after it was over, but if were talking an entire day or longer before I can watch the game, there's no way I'd be able to hold off checking the internet for scores and updates...

I'm with you on that.... no way I could hold that long w/o knowing if the Skins won or not.

I moved to dallas a few years back. so im also lookin for a way...but i think the ravens game is on comcast sports net .com http://comcastsportsnet.tv/pages/landing_redskins?2009-Redskins-Preseason-Schedule-on-CSN=1&blockID=68994&feedID=272

"*The LIVE feed of the 8/13 Redskins @ Ravens game will be blacked out in the Salisbury DMA (Sussex, DE; Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester, MD)":dallasuck