Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I was thinking about watching them online, i live in OKC, but .

Forget watching them online, if you have DTV and the sportspak, you can get it live on CSN. So I will be watching it on CSN, just activated sportspak for 11.01mnthly, not bad DTV :cheers:

Must be a rookie to DTV.CSN blacksout if your out of market.

• Haha 1

Must be a rookie to DTV.CSN blacksout if your out of market.

Well if it is blacked out I guess the channelsurfing.net will have to do it. Of course I could wait and watch the replay on NFL NET tomorrow.

I got 642 last year, man this sucks.

Good to know people really want to watch the Skins'.

I received 18 PM's asking for the link I gave the guy on one of the first pages.

I didn't give him a link to live streaming of the game. I gave him a link to get the game afterwards.

Sorry.

Edited by Toe Jam

Just signed up on www.foxsportslive.info. It actually will send you to channel suring.net. Looks like the feed is NBC in Austin Texas of all places! :logo::helmet::point2sky

Yeah, I just tuned in and it's in Austin..WTF? Maybe they'll grab another feed later or something. Not sure how it works but the game being broadcasted in Austin is kind of stange. We'll see... My feed is pretty choppy on 10mb/cable...better than nothing though I guess.

Yeah, I just tuned in and it's in Austin..WTF? Maybe they'll grab another feed later or something. Not sure how it works but the game being broadcasted in Austin is kind of stange. We'll see... My feed is pretty choppy on 10mb/cable...better than nothing though I guess.

where do i find the game on that link?