Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Just wanted to let any Direct TV users know that I just added the sports pack which includes Comcast Sportsnet for only $5 a month. You have to keep it at least a month or you will be charged a fee. I'm getting the Redskins kickoff show right now, although I'm not positive if the game will be blacked out or not. Still def worth it for $5

You will most likely be blacked out :(

Just wanted to let any Direct TV users know that I just added the sports pack which includes Comcast Sportsnet for only $5 a month. You have to keep it at least a month or you will be charged a fee. I'm getting the Redskins kickoff show right now, although I'm not positive if the game will be blacked out or not. Still def worth it for $5

Can you let the rest of us know once the game starts and you actually are watching it....I'll sign for the sportspack immediately if so.

I just checked the tv guide for Austin, TX and it looks like Entertainment Tonight is coming on next :( I hope it's wrong...

Can you let the rest of us know once the game starts and you actually are watching it....I'll sign for the sportspack immediately if so.

I just checked the tv guide for Austin, TX and it looks like Entertainment Tonight is coming on next :( I hope it's wrong...

Yes I'll let you know