Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Turned on the signal. 

Here's the link: Click Me

If you are on PC, Try different browsers with Adblock Plus. It should work.

If you are on Mobile, Two things will appear. H5 and This is where the Power is. Click this is where the Power is.

It should work. Just press No when the screen asks you Yes or No.

I'm going to go out to buy Food so for the next like hour if there are any problems, out of my control as I'm not near my CPU.

I'll watch a majority of the Preshow on CSN and turn to FOX with about 10-20 minutes left to the game and after the game I'll switch over to CSN PGL.

It's back on. The CPU turned off while I was away.

Edited by FS#21
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Me either, It doesn't work under chrome using Ublock, first page I got channel offline and when I click Power is I got I need to update flash player (my player is up to date) :(

Found this link though http://myp2p.ec/23001/0/Watch-Washington-Redskins-vs-Philadelphia-Eagles/

Someday I'm going to do something very nice for you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FS#21 said:

I'm gonna stream just the first segment of Post Game live because I'm sick after this loss. I can't believe Cousins is in year 5 with this crap. 

Totally agree bro.  This offense can't get ready year in and year out.  That's on the HBC.  He's too soft IMO.  Defense looked drastically improved though.  8-8 team which is an increase by 2 games from my pre-season predictions.  Oh...almost picked the score as well...had 34-17 loss 2 weeks ago in the prediction thread after Cousins said out loud he wouldn't know how good they'd be until October.  Meh

Here is the map for Week 2:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=2

FOX LATE

02-FOX-L-V2.png
 Anchorage AK  |   Fairbanks AK
 Honolulu HI

Dallas @ Denver Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Washington @ LA Rams Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman
San Francisco @ Seattle Sam Rosen, David Diehl

UPDATES:

• Pocatello ID: DAL-DEN to SF-SEA
  • Bristol TN: WSH-LAR to DAL-DEN

Not too many places showing the game this week, unless you live in the mid-Atlantic or southern California.

Edited by SkinsGuy

Does anybody know a radio station online that doesn't turn off the broadcast when the game starts?

It's pretty pathetic that 20 years ago you could actually do more online than you can today, back then everything wasn't blocked. Now you always have to find a work around but it's not like I'm costing the NFL any money, I'm not paying for the game either way, even if I was at home watching it on tv.

15 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

The Redskins don't even cover all of Virginia, Maryland, or Delaware.

What a joke DS has turned this team into.

That's silly thinking. :P 

Last week, the Redskin game against the Eagles dominated this map (just look at the week 1 map on page 153 of this thread). The entire West coast and all of the Rocky Mountain states (as well as the Northeast and mid-Atlantic) got that game.

How much a game is shown in the country has nothing to do with the Redskins. It has to do with match-ups.

And, at least this week, the Cowboys game against Denver is the marquee match-up.

Edited by SkinsGuy

On 9/10/2017 at 12:10 PM, FS#21 said:

Turned on the signal. 

Here's the link: Click Me

If you are on PC, Try different browsers with Adblock Plus. It should work.

If you are on Mobile, Two things will appear. H5 and This is where the Power is. Click this is where the Power is.

It should work. Just press No when the screen asks you Yes or No.

I'm going to go out to buy Food so for the next like hour if there are any problems, out of my control as I'm not near my CPU.

I'll watch a majority of the Preshow on CSN and turn to FOX with about 10-20 minutes left to the game and after the game I'll switch over to CSN PGL.

It's back on. The CPU turned off while I was away.

Hey FS21... will you have the link today for the Rams game?

• Like 2