Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Just now, FS#21 said:

When you guys say it won't work like the page won't load or the player won't load or what? If it's the player that won't load then look at the first post on this page or last post on last page. 

I refuse to use Flash .... it has zero -dates beyond repair.  Anyone got another?  One that hasn't been hacked?

10 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

When you guys say it won't work like the page won't load or the player won't load or what? If it's the player that won't load then look at the first post on this page or last post on last page. 

Everything loads, the circular loading icon appears, then those two boxes in the northwest and northeast quadrants of the circular icon appear, and that is where it remains stuck, constantly in a loading icon.  Normally, right after those two small boxes appear the video would appear.

Edited by TysonM

Not that I'm ignoring you guys with problems it's just that when I start streaming I really just can focus on that. I'll try to fix the page during the week but it's so weird how for some people it works fine and for others not so much. 

• Like 2

Hey fellow ES folks.  I usually go to a meetup at a restaurant/bar to watch the Skins games.  We have completely "cut the cord" and don't have local broadcast TV.

How have the streams been for the London games?  Will there be good streams online?

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question....

It turns out I will be on a business trip in Miami / Fort Lauderdale area when we play the Packers in a few weeks. Can someone suggest where to watch please? I done some research online and seems some of the places recommended have since closed.