Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley cow burning...

MattFancy

I agree with both of the posts below:

[From the comments section of Cooley's blog, and posted by Insane Boost above]

Christie Lopez at 7:47pm June 29

As the Director for adoptions for a rescue, an animal rights activist, a Vet Tech and a member of the HSUS this is not an act of cruelty. It all rights burning the corpse of a dead farm animal is the right thing to do to stop the spread of disease.

As an animal lover yes it is hard to see it but it was the right thing to do to save the other animals around.

and

As an animal rights guy I don't have a problem with the act itself. It does make sense that if the cow is dead, you will need to get rid of the remains somehow. I'm not sure I'm a fan of videotaping it and showing it for a form of sick entertainment for some sad pathetic people.

The act itself isn't a big deal. The cow was already dead, and cremation of the dead is a common, centuries old practice. However, knowing Cooley, there may be some commentary on his video or some laughing/horsing around (no pun intended) that some may try to claim to be offensive. He, and the Redskins as well, are probably better served if he just keeps that video in his private home collection.

Three whole pages and no flaming Dallas jokes being made?!

Shame on you ES, I expected better :nono:

Here I'll start, what's the difference between Romo sits to pee and a dead cow?

One's braindead, full of **** and only attractive to other barnyard animals. The other is a cow:hump::whip:

jessicapigface.jpg

PETA undoubtedly will spend thousands of dollars combating this horrible treatment that people pay money to have done to them when they die. Cooley should have put him up in a dead cow hotel.

He probably should have butchered the cow and sent the pieces one at a time to PETA for proper, loving and humane disposal.

:silly:

Archived