Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley cow burning...

MattFancy

PETA undoubtedly will spend thousands of dollars combating this horrible treatment that people pay money to have done to them when they die. Cooley should have put him up in a dead cow hotel.

Didn't PETA get upset when Obama killed a fly? They need to be slapped :slap:

Lol. People get worked up over nothing. It's not like he's running around the city burning people's cattle.

"My only other response would be that my second thought -- as a big-time steak-lover -- was the loss of all that great meat. What a shame." -- http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/06/29/chris-cooley-burns-a-dead-cow-blogs-about-the-experience/

Meh, I don't think it's worth risking backlash to post this silly kind of video. I like Cooley's blog more during the season when it's a little more related to actual football.

Cooley's blog is much better when the season is going on. Posting this about burning a cow is not a smart move for Cooley.

If you read below his blog:

Christie Lopez at 7:47pm June 29

As the Director for adoptions for a rescue, an animal rights activist, a Vet Tech and a member of the HSUS this is not an act of cruelty. It all rights burning the corpse of a dead farm animal is the right thing to do to stop the spread of disease.

As an animal lover yes it is hard to see it but it was the right thing to do to save the other animals around.

As an animal rights guy I don't have a problem with the act itself. It does make sense that if the cow is dead, you will need to get rid of the remains somehow. I'm not sure I'm a fan of videotaping it and showing it for a form of sick entertainment for some sad pathetic people.

Archived