Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX NEWS- Billy Mays found dead

StillUnknown

Something is wrong with the boards. I don't know WTF is going on with this time stuff.

So it's not just me ?

It keeps signing me out when I try to post - with few exceptions like this one.

And the other time I was able to post, there was 2 pages, and it put my post on page one.

I am sad beyond belief, man. Billy Mays was easily one of my favorite celebrities. RIP Billy. We'll never forget your trademark style of pitching. It was never matched by anyone. I'm seriously upset by this, he was so awesome.

ME 2... this really stinks!

Wow, I've never posted BEFORE the OP before! Good job!

Yeah, Billy seemed pretty healthy by outward appearances...a little high strung in the ads he made, but it seemed like he wasn't like that 24/7.

Fox News is way out in front of this one, assuming it's true. I STILL can't find any other mention of it anywhere in news sites or searches.

Wow, I've never posted BEFORE the OP before! Good job!

Yeah, Billy seemed pretty healthy by outward appearances...a little high strung in the ads he made, but it seemed like he wasn't like that 24/7.

Fox News is way out in front of this one, assuming it's true. I STILL can't find any other mention of it anywhere in news sites or searches.

msnbc had a breaking news segment where they announced it on-air

DEVELOPING: Television pitchman Billy Mays — who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets — died Sunday, FOX News confirms.

This week has been complete garbage :(

Mays was found unresponsive by his wife inside his Tampa, Fla., home at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry to May's residence and foul play is not suspected. Authorities said an autopsy should be complete by Monday afternoon.

Mays, 50, was on board a US Airways flight that blew out its front tires as it landed at a Tampa airport on Saturday, MyFOXTampa.com reported.

US Airways spokesman Jim Olson said that none of the 138 passengers and five crew members were injured in the incident, but several passengers reported having bumps and bruises, according to the station.

Archived