Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX NEWS- Billy Mays found dead

StillUnknown

Watch out, don't bring that up. I mentioned it as an opening to a post and got blasted for it.

Careful on this board..

Come on man, he just died, its called a little maturity and discretion. Im sure if you busted that joke a month or two after he died, people wouldnt be as sensative. Its actually quite whitty, just bad timing. Its not sensativity because of who died, but have some sensativity because someone is dead. No need to crack on him/his schtick/ his beard, ect right after the fact. It would be like someone making a fat joke or a body oder joke about you right after you passed,(not that you are fat or stink, but its the best analogy i can come up with this second) it would show no maturity or respect for the dead. Please dont split hairs over the body oder or fatness comment, if i had a better example id use it, like if i knew what you did for a living and paradied that...

I see where you are coming from but yeah... Id say a little too soon, not just for this board, but in general. You would probably get the same reactions if you went around spitting that stuff in public, that and people ignoring you, which may happen around here with that feature on the board. Imnot arguing with you, just giving you the other side of the coin.

Also, title is misleading. he was found unresponsive by his wife, died at the hospital i believe.

• 1 month later...

Autopsy: Cocaine contributed to Billy Mays' death

TAMPA, Fla. – An official autopsy report released Friday found that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed TV pitchman Billy Mays in June, but his family called the finding "speculative" and considered getting an independent look at the results.

The Hillsborough County medical examiner's office previously determined that the bearded, boisterous TV spokesman had a heart attack in his sleep. His wife found him unresponsive in bed in their Tampa condo June 28.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_on_en_tv/us_billy_mays

Archived