Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

I've only ever made it to 1 ES Tailgate- and I was late getting there so I only had about 20 minutes. I did meet Ron Jeremy, unsonny, HOF44, JRock, dcsportsfan53, pleaseblitz, and pez. I said hi to huly but I doubt she remembers.

The big issue for me is time. It's ridiculously tough to get away with my schedule- hell, I almost had to turn down the Cincy game last year... and that was a free trip staying in the team hotel with press credentials.

I went to the tailgate once in like 04 or 05. It was the Philly Sunday or Monday night game we won. I remember playing beer pong, people with megaphones, MissU28 throwing beer at Philly fans, and wings. It was fun. I met TLC last year at one of the home games randomly. I think I was waiting at the porty potty with him and I slurred something like, "hey your that Jessica Alba guy from the internet." Remember dude?

I've only ever made it to 1 ES Tailgate- and I was late getting there so I only had about 20 minutes. I did meet Ron Jeremy, unsonny, HOF44, JRock, dcsportsfan53, pleaseblitz, and pez. I said hi to huly but I doubt she remembers.

The big issue for me is time. It's ridiculously tough to get away with my schedule- hell, I almost had to turn down the Cincy game last year... and that was a free trip staying in the team hotel with press credentials.

Don't wanna hear it Zoony. If you can travel to the east coast to brave PA's glorious highway system, you can bounce south an hour or two and hit up the tailgate. Make a business trip out of it. That's how I'm pulling San Diego. :evilg:

Don't want people to really know what a nerd I am...

That, and location.

Trust me- there are plenty of nerds at the tailgate, to go along with the hot chicks and awesome food and booze. :cool2:

Utah, Schmutah. Hop on the PCS train and get yer azz out here homey!!

I went to the tailgate once in like 04 or 05. It was the Philly Sunday or Monday night game we won. I remember playing beer pong, people with megaphones, MissU28 throwing beer at Philly fans, and wings. It was fun. I met TLC last year at one of the home games randomly. I think I was waiting at the porty potty with him and I slurred something like, "hey your that Jessica Alba guy from the internet." Remember dude?

lol @ "from the internet" :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

Yes, I remember. That was the moment that I realized, I was now an internet persona and my life had truly 'jumped the shark.' :doh::hysterical:

You're not the guy I charged for my autograph, are you? :paranoid:

Don't want people to really know what a nerd I am...

That, and location.

Whatever we welcome all members of Lamda Lamda Lamda!

We got a rockin' rhythm and a hi-tech sound that'll make you move your body down to the ground. We got Poindexter on the violin, and Lewis and Gilbert will be joining in. We got Booger Presley on the mean guitar and a rap by little ol' me Lamar. We got Takashi beating on his gong, the boys and the Mu's are clapping along. And just when you thought, ya seen it all, along comes a Lambda four foot tall.

Word :cool2:

Spaceman Spiff...I've never seen a dude more against meeting up at an ES event. I tried for awhile, but just gave up. I think only PB has met the elusive Spiffy, and that's just cause they worked together. I think he lives in a small cabin on a mountain somewhere.

True I should pony up and bring beer and food just for all the "This guy got cut should we sign him" and "Brunell/Ramsey/JC sucks" insider info that I've read over the years. ;)

The peeps I go with are nowhere near the outer confines where the ES tailgate is though. I still may try to work something out, as long as there aren't people walking around in towels like that pic that's floating around here lol

I have stopped by the ES tailgate on several occasions and I have yet to talk with anyone. Everyone is always into their own thing, so I usually leave after a few minutes of standing around, gawking, and wondering if I know anyone there.

Archived