Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

I have stopped by the ES tailgate on several occasions and I have yet to talk with anyone. Everyone is always into their own thing, so I usually leave after a few minutes of standing around, gawking, and wondering if I know anyone there.

Please stop one of us you recognize and say I'm Baculus. There are a lot of folks that come with other people from the board that we don't know. Make sure someone knows you're on the board. You would have gotten the introduction rounds and had a blast.

Don't wanna hear it Zoony. If you can travel to the east coast to brave PA's glorious highway system, you can bounce south an hour or two and hit up the tailgate. Make a business trip out of it. That's how I'm pulling San Diego. :evilg:

Trust me- there are plenty of nerds at the tailgate, to go along with the hot chicks and awesome food and booze. :cool2:

Utah, Schmutah. Hop on the PCS train and get yer azz out here homey!!

I'm saving my money for our next Super Bowl though it looks like I'll be able to buy premium seats by then, probably a whole block for 15-20 of my best friends.

I need to come to an ES event, but I don't know anyone so it would be awkward and I hate awkward lol

Ha you can come with me then neither of us will feel awkward! I need to get out to some events too with my wife. She would love to go.

Please stop one of us you recognize and say I'm Baculus. There are a lot of folks that come with other people from the board that we don't know. Make sure someone knows you're on the board. You would have gotten the introduction rounds and had a blast.

That's the problem: Even after seeing pictures of other folks, I never seem to recognize them at the tailgate! :-)

But thanks, I will be sure to do that next time, which will be this season coming up.

Need more:

China

ECU-ALUM

TGI Jef

Zhouse

Fletch Lives59

FanboyOf91

NappTownSKIN

SkinsGuy

I really have no excuse, I park in D lot every game and its only a short walk to the ES tailgate. I have told MTH that I would come over and visit him at his tailgate like 50 times and have never showed up.. Once the jager hits my lips I forgot everything, im surprised I remember to walk in the stadium and watch the game....:silly:

I participate at Maryland Lotto's recognized 2008 best Redskins pregame tailgate. Ef Da Cowboys G20 high end tailgate lap of luxury, sponsored by our very own Teddy KGB here on Extremeskins. Id love to come out to a tailgate or Beach Bash one year though.

What I have learned from this thread.

1. We have new females that hang out with us at the tailgates, who probably are attractive due to the responses of the males that I know personally that have seen them

2. I have not been to an ES event since the Rams game, and that is way too ****ing long.

3. Seneca Creek is going to be one hell of a great time, and all you mother****ers better show up, my ass is driving up from Virginia Beach to see you all and out drink Slacky (like it's even a challenge, haha)

I guess I don't post enough but if I came I would be like Hi I am JB4348 and people would be looking at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears cause no one would know me.

I know, right? I mean, everybody knows JB4347 but you on the other hand... :laugh:

Actually, to tell you the truth, I'd at least remember you longer than "Hi I'm Skinsfan[insert # here]." :hysterical:

Get your ass down to SD in January and lead by example! :evilg:
I'll be there, BigMike better be in the kitchen every morning cuz them flapjacks ain't flippin' themselves! :D
Is there any ES event planned for TC this year?

Yes, and thanks for volunteering to organize. Where we going for drinks? :cheers:

i think the geographical thing has a lot to do with it

Somewhat. But folks like BigMike have come from Cali, Die Hard came from like, Sasquatch or something. Big Sexy and Bostic trek down from PA on the regular. But some folks hail from MD/DC/VA and haven't come out.

We even had that chick from Germany. Anyone else remember that chick? Wild child.

I know, right? I mean, everybody knows JB4347 but you on the other hand... :laugh:

Actually, to tell you the truth, I'd at least remember you longer than "Hi I'm Skinsfan[insert # here]." :hysterical:

Lol, that's why I haven't gone to any yet. I wish I would've come up with a better screen name. When I first made it, I didn't intend to post as much as I do. I wanna change my name damn it!

Lol, that's why I haven't gone to any yet. I wish I would've come up with a better screen name. When I first made it, I didn't intend to post as much as I do. I wanna change my name damn it!

I bet that you can get it changed. I used to have a different screen name on here.

The key is, you have to let the Tailgate decide, via poll. And we need a mod on board with the idea. :thumbsup:

Archived