Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

Dammit! I resemble that remark!! :doh:

LOL! Yeah...I wish I would've thought've something clever, but I've had Skinsfan1311 as my screen name on several boards, (non-football related),for years before I joined ES. 1311 is actually our house #

I guess I'll continue to be part of the "Hi, I'm Skinsfan[insert # here]" crowd.

Nah, you're in the first name category Rick. :cheers:

And Dave too (44).

Remember when Slacky was skinsfan89 and toaster was skinsfan87?

For some reason skinfan2k is different. Maybe it's the letter in combination with the #. And for some reason I've never known his real name but I love partying with the guy.

I've been to more ES tailgates than some people on this board. Thats sad.
Youre a closet Skins fan, and every once in a while you like to see a team that has actually won a Lombardi. :)
I've been to a few events (Sean Taylor vigil, HoF), but mostly when I'm at a game, I'm tailgating with whoever I'm with (lately, my brother-in-law).
Bring your bro in law and tailgate with us. Have you ever tried honey turkey, and can you make ribs or brats? :)

FYI - there's this thing called Private Messages - they're great. They allow you to communicate with other members of the board without creating mini chat threads throughout the tailgate. You should really look into them, amazing!

This is a nice example of something that would make a good PM.

I've been to a few events (Sean Taylor vigil, HoF), but mostly when I'm at a game, I'm tailgating with whoever I'm with (lately, my brother-in-law).
... Bring your bro in law and tailgate with us. Have you ever tried honey turkey, and can you make ribs or brats? :)
The odds of Longshot showing at an ES function are a Longshot. He was at the DDP. Did he show up at the ES gathering?

Nope!

I've been to more ES tailgates than some people on this board. Thats sad.
Nah, you're in the first name category Rick. :cheers:

And Dave too (44).

Remember when Slacky was skinsfan89 and toaster was skinsfan87?

For some reason skinfan2k is different. Maybe it's the letter in combination with the #. And for some reason I've never known his real name but I love partying with the guy.

LOL! I know...just bustin' some chops;)

Between Canton and the most recent DDP, Slacky's name definitely fits! He looked pretty slacked while slumped in my chair!

I've only gone to two ES events (a bargate & DD party @ FedEx). I think it was in 2008 when I attended both of them. I don't like the bar scene very much anymore. Too crowded for me. Perhaps I'm getting old, I don't know. I can't afford to attend the games during the season so that's why I'm not at any tailgates. One of these days I'll go to another ES event in Northern VA.

I hear Oceanic has affordable flights from Sydney to LA. :)

Yep, I understand now. It is a reference to Lost.

We stopped watching in when it was taken off the air midway thru the first season, then when it was bought back, the previous episodes where repeated, then it was taken off again, then bought back on, then taken off ......................

I don't even think the first season has been shown here in it's entirety yet.

Yep, I understand now. It is a reference to Lost.

We stopped watching in when it was taken off the air midway thru the first season, then when it was bought back, the previous episodes where repeated, then it was taken off again, then bought back on, then taken off ......................

I don't even think the first season has been shown here in it's entirety yet.

Do yourself a favor- get the DVD's or watch the episodes online. You'll thank me later. :)

Archived