Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

QFT. Salmonellakabobbers :excited:

Complain complain complain. For as much as I cook, I should be allowed to poison you folks at least once.

The key is to have a name that can be shortened :D

Like these

SC, TLC, BB, HH, PCS, MTH, CRF, etc

Or one that can be mispronounced, like mine or Reic's. I've been considering doing a name change myself, we'll see.

On another note, I'd be interested in meeting BLTO at some point, on one condition. He has to bring his sisters.:evilg:*

*I think...I may have the wrong guy.

I know this thread is for ESers that post often. I don't post much so that doesn't make me a peep ;) i think . Any how i've been to one ES tailgate back in 2007 pre-season game against the Bills. Met quite a few very nice people Pez, Huly, TLC to name a few . I know there were more but TLC's mixture of jugs of different beer and that damn traffic cone :D , well i think you know what i mean . I will have to hook up again with you guys and gals . My wife and i and kids had a great time . Of course she just chatted with Chief Z most of the time , while he was there. ( she knows him from her Redskinette years ) The lad went off and played football, my 2 girls kept an eye on me while i made the rounds with the chugg'in and jugg'in

:chair: my wife to me after the game :hysterical:

:

Actually, to tell you the truth, I'd at least remember you longer than "Hi I'm Skinsfan[insert # here]." :hysterical:

Dammit! I resemble that remark!! :doh:

I wish I would've come up with a better screen name. I wanna change my name damn it!

LOL! Yeah...I wish I would've thought've something clever, but I've had Skinsfan1311 as my screen name on several boards, (non-football related),for years before I joined ES. 1311 is actually our house #

I guess I'll continue to be part of the "Hi, I'm Skinsfan[insert # here]" crowd.

Dammit! I resemble that remark!! :doh:

LOL! Yeah...I wish I would've thought've something clever, but I've had Skinsfan1311 as my screen name on several boards, (non-football related),for years before I joined ES. 1311 is actually our house #

I guess I'll continue to be part of the "Hi, I'm Skinsfan[insert # here]" crowd.

Another case where given name is a good thing :silly:

I've only ever made it to 1 ES Tailgate- and I was late getting there so I only had about 20 minutes. I did meet Ron Jeremy, unsonny, HOF44, JRock, dcsportsfan53, pleaseblitz, and pez. I said hi to huly but I doubt she remembers.

The big issue for me is time. It's ridiculously tough to get away with my schedule- hell, I almost had to turn down the Cincy game last year... and that was a free trip staying in the team hotel with press credentials.

says the man with FIFTEEN THOUSAND posts on a sports message board ;)

i'll do my best this year.

Yeah man, its been too long. You gotta make a game this year!

Damn, I'm getting ripped apart in this thread. You guys keep it up and I'll just stay in Dale City drinking my keg of Dos XX by myself instead of bringing it to Seneca Creek :silly:

No you won't, stop lying. :)

Wish I could make Seneca Creek...I'll miss everyone!

No one knew who I was at the DDP until I said Pretty in Pink but I didn't post a lot before (my post count is now way higher than what is reflected). I would imagine that at the next tailgate even though I introduced myself by my real name most of you would call me Pink or PIP since that's what's familiar.

Which one were you again? Were you part of the contingent that was caring for Pukes on Own Shoes Guy?

Speaking of, why hasn't he been forced to join yet, and to use that exact screen name?

Which one were you again? Were you part of the contingent that was caring for Pukes on Own Shoes Guy?

Speaking of, why hasn't he been forced to join yet, and to use that exact screen name?

Maybe. I tried to assist Pukes on Own Shoes Guy and get him out of the sun but he adamantly refused, so I went on my way. I think I was able to flee before the :puke:

Yes, PoOS (what an acronym!) should be forced to join. It's all love.

I'd come if I could afford it. I might be able to make a preseason game this year. Do they have high attendance?

I might have to show up with a "Hello My Name Is" sticker. I have to admit, it would be cool to befriend some of you guys and not just be message board acquaintances

Yes, PoOS (what an acronym!) should be forced to join. It's all love.

I think POS would be appropriate after the way he acted towards those trying to help him out :silly:

And I appreciate your offer on coming over to help out with the keg, but these people know my bluff and I will be at Seneca Creek.

You're going to be there right?

if you do that, I shall name you Jaso

Thats what people end up calling me Jaso

Its because I used to go to the bar when I wasn't legally allowed to and I would always play tri-towers on the touch trivia game and I wanted to put in topdogjason but, it only allowed me to put in topdogjaso and it has stuck ever since my friends still call me that nickname to this day.

Haha I remember that tailgate. That was a good one. Hope u hang again Mark. :cheers:

I know this thread is for ESers that post often. I don't post much so that doesn't make me a peep ;) i think . Any how i've been to one ES tailgate back in 2007 pre-season game against the Bills. Met quite a few very nice people Pez, Huly, TLC to name a few . I know there were more but TLC's mixture of jugs of different beer and that damn traffic cone :D , well i think you know what i mean . I will have to hook up again with you guys and gals . My wife and i and kids had a great time . Of course she just chatted with Chief Z most of the time , while he was there. ( she knows him from her Redskinette years ) The lad went off and played football, my 2 girls kept an eye on me while i made the rounds with the chugg'in and jugg'in

:chair: my wife to me after the game :hysterical:

Archived