Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

No one knew who I was at the DDP until I said Pretty in Pink but I didn't post a lot before (my post count is now way higher than what is reflected). I would imagine that at the next tailgate even though I introduced myself by my real name most of you would call me Pink or PIP since that's what's familiar.

Real names suck.

Way to check out the photo properties.

Haha, no I just remember it coming up at one time or another that he goes by Blake.

I had to travel to Cincy in order to meet Rdskin4lyf21 and Iontop

But you only ventured from TN. Iontop and myself did the hard work of getting up there :silly:

He's an actor who killed his wife. Robert Blake

For the record, I go by my middle name, Blake.

Oooooh, that guy.

MissU28 throwing beer at Philly fans

Not my proudest moment. Who were you? I probably wouldn't remember, anyway. I do remember meeting some crazy Canadians that night, though.

I've been to three tailgates...

I didn't know what to do with myself... So many people... Didn't know a damn soul. Okay, well I lied, I knew a few people and I said hi to them...

I met you once, right???

I have to admit, I am hard to pry away from my tiny world. I want to meet my hero (Unsonny) though, so I better hit an ES tailgate this coming season.

I have had the pleasure to meet Unsonny and the rest of the 4C. You will not be disappointed.

Man I go to 2 or 3 games a year just never have stumbled ( literally stumbling ) across the ES tailgate. Without a doubt I'll make it this year.

Oh I'm trying to go to the Eagle game in Philly , just because I'm not scared. How many others will be there? And what's the ticket price?

Edit: the TC tailgate would be epic do people even do

that? I've never seen a tailgate going on in Ashburn sound perfect..

Edit: the TC tailgate would be epic do people even do

that? I've never seen a tailgate going on in Ashburn sound perfect..

Should check with Huly. I think this was thought of once and the Skins were not in favor.

WTF you moved back to Roanoke?? When did this happen? How did i not know about this TJ? :whoknows:
Yeah, I thought he was in Denvertown :readnews:

FYI - there's this thing called Private Messages - they're great. They allow you to communicate with other members of the board without creating mini chat threads throughout the tailgate. You should really look into them, amazing!

Been to 4 or 5 events. Always a good time, with good people.

I have never done the random, last day, lets meet at the bar type of thing. Never the field trips. But a Ravens scrimmage, Panthers game, Training Camp, and a night out for drinks...I know there is another one. I just cant remember.

I will be at at least 3 this year depending on my travel schedule.

FYI - there's this thing called Private Messages - they're great. They allow you to communicate with other members of the board without creating mini chat threads throughout the tailgate. You should really look into them, amazing!

There is always one.

Archived