Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

Ok, i got him to come guys!

Your not really gonna let him do that, are you?

Guyyssss?!!!

****!

Don't worry... after I'm done with you I'll slowly walk away until I spot STBoneCrusher...

I'll yell "NERD!!!! NEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!! NEEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!'

Then I'll hang him by his underwear off of someones truck.

:secret:

pssssst........ it's ok to use your name.

I'm a prime example, some people call me Captain, some call me Kaos and others call me Jon. We arent limited to our screen names, just sayin'

Now that we have that little detail ironed out, what other excuses do you have? We can debunk them all, so bring them on!

This is how I determine whose name I use and whose screen names I use.

If your screen name is longer or more difficult to say than your regular name, I use your regular name.

If I already know one person by your name, and I gave them first name naming rights first, I use your screen name.

If your name is more difficult to remember due to me seeing your screen name on a more regular basis, and due to the fact that I will more than likely be inebriated when I meet you, I use your screen name.

If your real name is lame or too difficult to remember, and your screen name is lame, and I cannot shorten your screen name i.e. TLC, HH, I will give you my own.

Because TLC is John, and you are Jon, and I gave TLC first name basis first, and because Captain or Kaos just don't have the zest for me, you are now CK, or I could just call you red headed slut.

Hell, even when I call or talk to Huly or Pez, I still refer to them as huly and pez, chris and christy just don't pop for me.

My name is Billy, and 90% of the time people call me Reic, even though they know my name.

I think there are less than 10 people I call by their first name, haha.

If Training Camp is in July this year, I may very well make an appearance there... And for the first time at an ES tailgate, I may drink. I warn you all, should that happen, good times always follow.

Any later and I can't be there... It's football season...

This is how I determine whose name I use and whose screen names I use.

If your screen name is longer or more difficult to say than your regular name, I use your regular name.

If I already know one person by your name, and I gave them first name naming rights first, I use your screen name.

If your name is more difficult to remember due to me seeing your screen name on a more regular basis, and due to the fact that I will more than likely be inebriated when I meet you, I use your screen name.

If your real name is lame or too difficult to remember, and your screen name is lame, and I cannot shorten your screen name i.e. TLC, HH, I will give you my own.

Because TLC is John, and you are Jon, and I gave TLC first name basis first, and because Captain or Kaos just don't have the zest for me, you are now CK, or I could just call you red headed slut.

Hell, even when I call or talk to Huly or Pez, I still refer to them as huly and pez, chris and christy just don't pop for me.

My name is Billy, and 90% of the time people call me Reic, even though they know my name.

I think there are less than 10 people I call by their first name, haha.

Huly always calls you Billy. Reic, being one syllable (reese) is easier.

Today I told Lawrence that I was shocked his last name isn't "Doom".

I shouldn't probably find out Big Sexy's first name. Got some interesting looks in the Club Level of FedEx on draft day, spotting him in a crowd and shouting "BIG SEXXXXXXYYYYYYY!!!!!!" :silly:

I have heard CK mumbled at a tailgate or two also.....

but whats with this talk that Pez and Huly have real names..... surely you jest :silly:

Huly always calls you Billy. Reic, being one syllable (reese) is easier.

Today I told Lawrence that I was shocked his last name isn't "Doom".

I shouldn't probably find out Big Sexy's first name. Got some interesting looks in the Club Level of FedEx on draft day, spotting him in a crowd and shouting "BIG SEXXXXXXYYYYYYY!!!!!!" :silly:

Yeah she does, she used to call me Reic for the longest time though, I should call her one day as a test to see which name she calls me by.

Now that made me laugh..... more because I know that you werent sober when you did it :hysterical:

I have heard CK mumbled at a tailgate or two also.....

but whats with this talk that Pez and Huly have real names..... surely you jest :silly:

I still feel like I am committing a sin when I say their first names.

Even when I spend the night at their place I use their screen names, lmao

I still feel like I am committing a sin when I say their first names.

Even when I spend the night at their place I use their screen names, lmao

Come to think of it the only time I call Huly by her given name is when Pez is yelling for her at a tailgate and I dont think I have ever called Pez by his given name.... weird

I always thought it was "Reich"... as in third Reich.

But Drew (SFIT) told me it was actually "Reese". WTF Reic, if you wanted to be called Reese, why didn't you spell it that way? :nutkick:

Because I am original and zaney.

I was called Reich on skins radio one day. Ouch.

I have been called Rake, Reich, Reek and Rice.

I answer to them all :D

I always thought it was "Reich"... as in third Reich.

But Drew (SFIT) told me it was actually "Reese". WTF Reic, if you wanted to be called Reese, why didn't you spell it that way? :nutkick:

Holy crap...me too. Reese huh?

I'll try to remember..

Archived