Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peeps who post all the time but dont come to an ES event

Lol, that's why I haven't gone to any yet. I wish I would've come up with a better screen name. When I first made it, I didn't intend to post as much as I do. I wanna change my name damn it!

The key is to have a name that can be shortened :D

Like these

SC, TLC, BB, HH, PCS, MTH, CRF, etc

Like these

True story. And even though many there at those Tailgates know my real name,I'm still called PCS. And that's okay. :) Though for awhile,some did mention that I had no resemblance to Joe Bugel. ;)

Spaceman Spiff...I've never seen a dude more against meeting up at an ES event. I tried for awhile, but just gave up. I think only PB has met the elusive Spiffy, and that's just cause they worked together. I think he lives in a small cabin on a mountain somewhere.

Untrue. A few years ago, Spiffy, myself, my father, Tarhog and Spiff's buddy were all at the Raven's scrimmage at M&T together. Hmm... Wait... I think DH was there too... Or maybe that was a game... I don't remember... But I know I met DH and had some quality convos... He's a good dude :)

I've been to three tailgates...

I didn't know what to do with myself... So many people... Didn't know a damn soul. Okay, well I lied, I knew a few people and I said hi to them...

I don't like to walk up to people and say "Hey, I'm KDawg!"

Sounds so dorky when you actually say it outloud :)

Is there any ES event planned for TC this year?
Yes, and thanks for volunteering to organize. Where we going for drinks? :cheers:

Let's do it.

Figure a date and we could start out in the grass parking area and go from there???????

Like these

+1.

I am known as PG, whenever I attend an ES function. Usually one a year. Probably won't be another for a while though, we shall see.

Or as TLC once called me, "hey, this is the guy who created that one Alba sig for me." lol

:secret:

pssssst........ it's ok to use your name.

I'm a prime example, some people call me Captain, some call me Kaos and others call me Jon. We arent limited to our screen names, just sayin'

Now that we have that little detail ironed out, what other excuses do you have? We can debunk them all, so bring them on!

True story. And even though many there at those Tailgates know my real name,I'm still called PCS. And that's okay. :) Though for awhile,some did mention that I had no resemblance to Joe Bugel. ;)

True story- My first ES tailgate, and I thought Dave's truck was yours, and Sapphire44 was your wife. :silly:

I don't like to walk up to people and say "Hey, I'm KDawg!"

Sounds so dorky when you actually say it outloud :)

Cry me a river. Try going up to a woman old enough to be your Mom, and saying "Hi I'm Tastes Like Chicken!" :doh:

Social Anxiety FTL

Seriously?

I considered two events. One tailgate (Dallas '09) and the Green/Monk Weekend. I can't seem to leave my couch on football Sundays though and my employer had his own plans for me that had nothing to do with the HOF induction.

I have to admit, I am hard to pry away from my tiny world. I want to meet my hero (Unsonny) though, so I better hit an ES tailgate this coming season.

PCS can I be MH?:D

I do like Bugel!:)

Let's do it.

Figure a date and we could start out in the grass parking area and go from there???????

You bet. Just need the dates to be released. Let's aim for the first Saturday practice.

+1.

I am known as PG, whenever I attend an ES function. Usually one a year. Probably won't be another for a while though, we shall see.

Or as TLC once called me, "hey, this is the guy who created that one Alba sig for me." lol

Was it this one?

TLCwithJessicaAlbaTailgate.jpg

:secret:

pssssst........ it's ok to use your name.

I'm a prime example, some people call me Captain, some call me Kaos and others call me Jon. We arent limited to our screen names, just sayin'

I mainly call you 'the guy with the red headed sluts" :point2sky

That's it... I'm coming just to give LLandryistheshiz a swirly. I don't care if I have to dump him down piss valley/mountain and have someone stand next to me with a motorized fan next to a puddle of piss to do it...

Archived