Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Drafted really solid

CaLLaHaN

Giants had a great draft. I really liked what the Eagles did. Skins got a steal at 13 with Orakpo falling to them.

The best part of the day was watching the War Room Cam for the Cowboys on NFLN. They all looked like fish out of water. Especially Frumpass Phillips. He looked like he didn't have anything to say.

Giants had a great draft. I really liked what the Eagles did. Skins got a steal at 13 with Orakpo falling to them.

The best part of the day was watching the War Room Cam for the Cowboys on NFLN. They all looked like fish out of water. Especially Frumpass Phillips. He looked like he didn't have anything to say.

:hysterical: they were all just standing around like...."so wtf why did we clear our entire schedules for this ****?"

I'm not high on Hicks or Maclin, but didn't like seeing the Giants get Beatty or the Eagles get McCoy.

I believe that makes 4 straight years the Ginats spend a first day pick on a WR. None of them are #1s yet. They have no vet WRs whatsoever. With all those LBs and D-Linemen, I could see them pulling a Waterboy and just punting on first downs to get their D back on the field.

Yeah, it was...which irritated me to no end lol :mad:...The Eagles did good as well, which also irritated me. Seems that when the Cowboys aren't drafting anyone, there's no picks to make fun of lol :cool:

Make fun all you want. The 'Boys have done well in the draft these last few years.

I know it's fun to play armchair scout/gm but I think it'll take a little while to see who really had the most solid draft. Of course, to other NFCE fans, Dallas will have always had the worst draft in the division so no surprise. I like the safety in numbers approach because there will be inevitable "misses"...

Archived