Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The gayest cars of 2009 so far

Cooked Crack

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

VW Rabbit Protects Its Burrow, Volvo C30 Moves Up to Third Among Gaywheels Most Researched Vehicles

River Edge, NJ – Gays and lesbians continue to do their homework when it comes to buying cars and the Volkswagen Rabbit and Eos remain at the top of their list when searching on Gaywheels.com, the sole source of information specifically targeted to and about lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) car-shoppers. Today, Gaywheels.com announced its list of the Top 10 Most-Researched Vehicles during the first quarter of 2009:

Gaywheels.com Top 10 Most-Researched Vehicles -1st Quarter 2009

Rank

1 VW Rabbit

2 VW Eos

3 Volvo C30

4 Saab 9-3

5 Audi A3

6 Toyota Yaris

7 Mazda MX-5 Miata

8 Maserati GranTurismo

9 VW Jetta

10 Mazda MAZDA3

http://www.gaywheels.com/top_10_1st_qtr2009.htm

I'm actually surprised the Jetta isn't higher. Also the affluent gays love them some Maserati. I was thinking actually thinking about a Mazda3. I wish they'd distinguish which is less gay, the sedan or the hatch.

I like my VW's, the funny part is I hated driving our previous Jetta because it use to be ranked #1. I drive a 2007 Jetta Wolfsburg, it's a tough economy car to beat when it comes to price, gas milage and comfort, especially when you drive a lot (25k+ a year a lot). I am just glad that it's not #1 anymore. :silly:

Unless your driving a pink car shaped like a penis down the road, what difference does it make what kind of car you drive as it relates to your sexuality?

Are you saying my pink penismobile is gay??? DAMN IT I DIDN'T KNOW, I WAS SUCKERED IN BY THE GAS MILEAGE!!! :(

Archived