Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

Considering the plethora of babe threads,drafts,cheerleader pics,ect. and all the things that come with those,I'm saying it's flat out lame for the guys jumping in. Now I can make sure that the guys stay out,but I'll leave that to the ladies. It is their thread. And a well earned one at that,considering the sea of testosterone they have to deal with here. That they can more than handle you poor guys goes without saying. Up to them. :)

:point2sky :applause: :wavetowel :jump: :peaceout:

By the way, do any of you ladies know when the next Bachelorette is supposed to start with Jillian???

I don't know....I've seen Katie's man and I think Dennis can take him ;)

Haha, touche. Matt is a small guy...it's funny how so many wrestlers are short and stocky.

youre a woman?

no wonder you like coheed and cambria :silly:

Well isn't their lead singer a female? Claudia something. Her name is escaping me at the moment.
she sure sings like it...hits those high notes very well..

You comin off my myspace top 8. Hatin on me like dat. Get'em girls!!

thanks, D'Kan....except for Adam ;) He is no hottie, and he is homosexual.

BUT....is that the hair straightener you use? $30 is a much better price than $110. And do you use those blotting papers? Do they keep your makeup on?

Yes, my family uses the hairstraightener - actually it is much better then the $110 one - and I have many friends that like my personal choice better then theirs!

The blotting paper - MissU is just that, you blot, don't rub. And yes, You can do the same thing with blotting wedges. If you rub, makeup comes off, if you blot, only excess comes off and shine goes away. Do you use a mineral powder? I have found that works well too!

I know Adam is gay - but, he has alot of talent, and I think he is ~ "cute" anyway; I respect his differences - but, I am of the hippie generation where if you didn't stand out - you "were" different. ;) And that guy does have some wild extreme talent!

Regarding ring size..I got my wife a 1 carat when I proposed, but since I couldn't afford something perfect at that size, I got a yellow diamond instead of a clear one. It has some tiny imperfections, but because of the color, you can't really see them.

Now that we're a few years into our careers, and have more money, I've been thinking about replacing it, but a highly rated 1 carat diamond ring is still pretty stiff.

So the question is:

1) What's better, a 1 carat, but flawed, diamond or a smaller, but visually perfect stone?

2) Where can I get this **** cheaper?

Get her an anniversary ring to go with her wedding set; no woman gives up the first diamond............ again, it's the size and quality of the heart;)

Its not so much that she isnt happy or doesnt appreciate it but she works at a bank and gets to look at woman after woman come through with rings so big that I dont know how they hold their hand up! I mean I think it is good to see where we came from and how far we have come but at the same time I want her to have something she is proud to show off. And I dont think I could get rid of the old diamond nor do I think she would want to. She just comes from a family where the more something costs, the better it is and I come from a family where the more you saved the better it is...lol So whether she intends to be or not, sometimes I think she is disappointed by the diamond in the ring.

You can go t a pawn shop to upgrade your diamond - a little cheaper then you update at an expensive store; also, do your homework on selecting diamonds.

Keep your first diamond tho; have it set in a necklace or in a ring with birthstones of ............, well you get the idea. No woman will want to get rid of her first diamond, no matter the size. Remember, the diamond came from your heart ;)

The blotting paper - MissU is just that' date=' you blot, don't rub. And yes, You can do the same thing with blotting wedges. If you rub, makeup comes off, if you blot, only excess comes off and shine goes away. Do you use a mineral powder? I have found that works well too!

I know Adam is gay - but, he has alot of talent, and I think he is ~ "cute" anyway; I respect his differences - but, I am of the hippie generation where if you didn't stand out - you "were" different. ;) And that guy does have some wild extreme talent![/quote']

i sometimes use mineral powder, but I also have my MAC pressed powder

and Adam is just too much for me...too emo, too feminine, too everything. Not my cup o' tea

Blotting paper - no.

Straightener - I bought one from Target. It's a bedhead model. Think that I paid around $60 for it and it has a dial for you to control the temperature. Love it.

Bachelorette - No .... I still hope that Jason and Molly break up.

Makeup - Bare Minerals. However, now that I'm tan I only use blush and mascara. Thank goodness because I hate putting on foundation/powder. :)

Archived