Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

I am a shoe-a-holic.

Right now, I only have 102 pairs of shoes. I love shoes.

Okay, now we're talkin'!!!! If I'm ever in Texas, I'm PMing you to go shoe shopping because I'm a freak with shoes too. I can't even count how many pairs I have that I have never worn and will never even wear but I bought because they are "pretty" and would look good in my collection.

Of course, most of my shoes I wear, but there are some totally ridiculous ones (usually crazy bejewelled stilettos) that I have never worn. Those, purses, scarves, and hats I go bonkers with when shopping. My fiancee is screwed if he thinks he is getting any closet space when we get married.

how long is the apporpriate amount of time before you tell a girl you love her?

Mike, Mike, Mike, you say it whenever you truly feel that! There is no time minimum or limit. Matt and I knew we were going to get married just a couple months into our relationship and I think he said that pretty early on.

hahahaha maybe it's bc I live in Southern California so I see a lot of girls around here wearing stuff like that so that's what I think about when I think of "no butt pocket jeans"

Oh dear Lord. I went to Venice Beach today with my guy and we saw that crap all over the place. Total freak show. And your picture of pocketless jeans is about the same as my pic.

I mean......how hard is it to rub lotion on your feet?

I pumice my feet every night in the shower and put Lotrimin lotion on my feet after each shower. It works like a charm. My feet are always soft and I never have yucky athlete's feet!

ok, so do you ladies wax your legs? (or other areas)
just my eyebrows. I shave everything else every day.
Negatory. Plucking my own eyebrows and shaving all else works fine for me, and it saves a lot of money.

Have to wax eyebrows. Plucking kills me.

Other than that, I am like MissU and keeastman.

ok, so do you ladies wax your legs? (or other areas)

Just eyebrows! Other than that, shaving. I once tried to Nair lotion my legs when I was like.. 15. It smelled like horrible rotton eggs and hardly worked.

My question: While I do like to shop at designer stores when I have the money, I LOVE to bargain shop at places like Marshalls and Ross. If you have patience and really dig around, you can find great stuff for dirt cheap. I've found plenty of cute shoes, purses, and a couple dresses. Anyone else?

Just eyebrows! Other than that, shaving. I once tried to Nair lotion my legs when I was like.. 15. It smelled like horrible rotton eggs and hardly worked.

My question: While I do like to shop at designer stores when I have the money, I LOVE to bargain shop at places like Marshalls and Ross. If you have patience and really dig around, you can find great stuff for dirt cheap. I've found plenty of cute shoes, purses, and a couple dresses. Anyone else?

I worked at TJ Maxx for a year in high school. Since then I cannot stand to shop in any kind TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Ross/etc. Seriously, they are like hell on earth. Also I just do not have the patience to search the racks for nice stuff. I envy my friends who do have the patience to do so bc they find some really nice stuff sometimes.

Love to bargain shop. When I do go to high end stores, I almost always buy clearance. I just never like to spend more than I really have too. I started going to the thrift stores, and consignment shops a couple years ago and love it. I found an almost new pair of Doc Martin sandals last spring for $10. Not a thing wrong and they looked like no one had ever worn them. New would have been at least $100. Patience pays off. (I'm a coupon clipper too) :D

I also wait to buy my makeup when they have the free gifts. I'm stocked up on moisturizers, eye liners, lipstick, mascara, etc.. cause I keep replenishing them w/ the free gift stuff.

Heyyy ladies!

Bargain shopping ftw... but I hate shopping for jeans and trying them on so I go once every blue moon and just stock up...I keep my jeans forever. Shoes, on the other hand, I'm addicted. I looove pedicures they're my guilty pleasure and I have to get my eyebrows waxed - I absolutely cannot pluck them. As for tanning beds...fail. I had melanoma my senior year of high school from tanning beds - I was so stupid to ever use them.

And just for kicks

beckham.jpg

I shop at Ross all the time. I have the patience to look through the racks of crap to find good stuff. I do NOT, however, have the patience to try stuff on in their fitting rooms. Several times, I've left clothes outside with the attendant and said very clearly "I'm going to buy these, but I need to leave them out here for now" and of course they're gone immediately. :mad:

I usually just buy a bunch of stuff, go home and try it all on, then return what I don't want (another nightmare usually). But yeah... Ross is my friend. Another good place for cute, cheap clothes is H & M, IMO

Oh, and about jeans... I have a hard time finding ones that fit me well because I'm short. I decided to try to hem a few pairs myself and it actually turned out great. Now I can buy jeans - yay! :D

Archived