Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

I told SS I was gonna post this in the girl thread. Do you guys have issues with strands of hair that stick to the back of your shirt and tickle your upper arm but you can never seem to find them or reach them to pull them off? It drives me insane! Why are they always right there???

And on another note, I think I just figured out what the "circle circle dot dot" tag means. :doh:

What makes you say this?

I think it was a pair of Vera Wang jeans I saw the other day......too short....that had no pockets.....and were very cute.

Why do you say that is skanky?

ok I'm thinking of the stonewashed tight stretch jeans, similar to this:

jobber1_2037_11079850.1580948.jpg

I'm sure there are very nice jeans with no back pockets that don't look skanky, and I have worn some in the past, but the ones above are skanky. I have similar Rocawear ones like those that I don't wear anymore.

I told SS I was gonna post this in the girl thread. Do you guys have issues with strands of hair that stick to the back of your shirt and tickle your upper arm but you can never seem to find them or reach them to pull them off? It drives me insane! Why are they always right there???

yes!!! lol, seriously though when I notice a stranger with a rogue strand of hair on their shirt I'm so tempted to pull it off for them

ALso where is ljs?? I am watching millionaire matchmaker!!!

ok I'm thinking of the stonewashed tight stretch jeans, similar to this:

I'm sure there are very nice jeans with no back pockets that don't look skanky, and I have worn some in the past, but the ones above are skanky. I have similar Rocawear ones like those that I don't wear anymore.

jesus how do you even get those jeans on/off??? it reminds me of a scene from Dazed and Confused where the girls are getting ready for a party and the one chick is laying on a bed using pliers to zip her zipper bc the jeans are so tight

Ok wait... am I really this 'tarded? Circle circle dot dot is just the cootie shot thing? It's not how you draw boobs? I'm so embarrassed :doh:

lol it's what the little kids say on the playground...

"circle circle dot dot now i have the cootie shot!"

Ugly feet :puke: How do you NOT know that you have no right to wear sandals?

HAHA.

I have a collegue.....nice as she can be......and she has dead skin all over her heels. They are cracked and rough.......you can see the rough skin.

Makes me nuts. She wears sandals all the time.

I mean......how hard is it to rub lotion on your feet?

When my boyfriend and I went on a cruise a couple years ago, we were standing in line to go on some excursion or something and this woman in front of (wearing sandals, of course) had a crack in her heel that (I FREAKING KID YOU NOT) was like an inch deep and 3 inches long. I wanted to just kick her for grossing us out like that.

THAT is horrible. When I get my nails and peddies done, I see women getting pedicures and their feet are so cracked. I wonder if they only get a pedicure once in a while or if they never lotion their feet between sessions.

I am a lotion and oil freak.

Archived