Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

One weekend I seriously watched Step Up like 3 times on tv bc of Channing Tatum, lol
that movie is insane with him in it

yum

that and She's the Man

He's sooo beautiful...I want to know where men like that come from...apparently he's bi too...:whoknows: but I don't even care...he's so much fun to look at :D :D His new movie coming out? Pretty sure he's without a shirt like 90% of the time :D Probably a ****ty movie for guys, but great for us women :D

Also, anyone ever met a guy at a bar? I met the most beautiful man tonight but he disappeared before my roomie or I could get his digits :( My guy friends all said they'd met chicks at bars...but this boy disappeared...fail.

Also, anyone ever met a guy at a bar? I met the most beautiful man tonight but he disappeared before my roomie or I could get his digits :( My guy friends all said they'd met chicks at bars...but this boy disappeared...fail.

I only ever gave my number out once at a bar. And I still talk to him today a year later. Too bad he lives in NY :doh:

One of them is me Candace. And I think we all know that I can and will be in here. Now I will fight as hard as anyone for you ladies to have a thread of your own here on E.S.. Made why very clear earlier in the thread. I will continue to do so because of those reasons and because unlike other threads,this one,(up until now),has been pretty much above ground and civil. I,(emphasis on I. Hint), can tell the fellows not to post and enforce that if necessary,but I cannot and will not prevent them from reading. Neither should you and I really don't think there is a need to do so. No need to worry about who's reading. Let 'em read. Hell they may learn something. Carry on.

I for one don't mind if they read, it's kinda funny....heck they might learn something so why not?

See MissU, why can't you be nice like ljs?

ljs for that comment I will bring you White Castle in SD as you requested. Though I don't know how it will hold up on the plane ride over.

You sir are awesome! :ladiesman

Katie - are you drunk? or maybe on a blackberry? Your posts are normally immaculate!!! :)
lol, I was wondering the exact same thing!!

ummmmm, spell much? lol

Wait, you ladies could tell I was ****faced? lol

I'm sad because I had to take my fiancee to the airport to go to Colorado where we won't see each other for the usual 4-5 months. It sucks. And yes, I tend to go off on benders the second I get home...with the help of my roommates how are always ready to drink :) God Love Them!

Anyway, beore he left we were discussing registry places and came up with Target, Macys, and Crate and Barrel. Thing is, we are in our late 20s, we have a bunch of that stuff. Maybe not the newest edtition of the stuff, but we have it. So I saw this site called TheHoneymoon.com. It's AWESOME. You can register for everything on your honeymoon and go places you normally wouldn't go due to lack of funding....so some adventurus guests may want to get so some thing from the honeymoon registry. Its TRE cool!!

Anyway, wanted to throw that out there this time (sober) for an ladies who may be engaged or any guys lurking in here thing about popping that question. TheHoneymoon.com rocks!!

Anyway, wanted to throw that out there this time (sober) for an ladies who may be engaged or any guys lurking in here thing about popping that question. TheHoneymoon.com rocks!!

I swear someone has mentioned that site before on here. It's a great idea. I'd say that or just ask for cash!! (isn't that custom in a lot of cultures??)

I swear someone has mentioned that site before on here. It's a great idea. I'd say that or just ask for cash!! (isn't that custom in a lot of cultures??)

My best friend was married in her late 20's, so the same issue with them already having everything they needed. So they bought a "money tree/wishing well", a very nice prop that is specific for weddings. I have no idea where she got this, but they ended up with a couple grand...enough to pay for their honey moon.

Archived