Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

Welcome back!!!!

Let's talk TAMPONS!!!!!!

lol :silly:

Because when the gals get together, we discuss our periods and complain about cramps, then we compare boob sizes and have pillow fights in the nude.

Oh, and then we clip coupons and swap cleaning tips. :silly:

EDIT: and eat bon bons

Because when the gals get together, we discuss our periods and complain about cramps, then we compare boob sizes and have pillow fights in the nude.

Oh, and then we clip coupons and swap cleaning tips. :silly:

EDIT: and eat bon bons

don't forget painting our toenails!!!!

Has anyone else noticed that when you go get a pedicure, they don't don't use that dry skin scraper thing anymore? I used to love it when they did that. It made my feet look so nice and pretty. Unfortunately, there was a language barrier issue b/w me and the girl giving me a pedicure so I couldn't ask why they stopped doing that.

Has anyone else noticed that when you go get a pedicure, they don't don't use that dry skin scraper thing anymore? I used to love it when they did that. It made my feet look so nice and pretty. Unfortunately, there was a language barrier issue b/w me and the girl giving me a pedicure so I couldn't ask why they stopped doing that.

My place charges extra for callus removal- they ask me if i want it. I think it's like 3 bucks or something. Maybe your place does it, you just have to ask for it.

Wait really? Last time I got a pedi she used it...but I'm like bff with my nail lady, she loves me haha too bad she's at home in MD...but she speaks really good English so it's nice.

Sigh...I really need a pedicure.

Also, hockey players are SO hot. And they have the coolest names. I want my sons to have cool names.

My place charges extra for callus removal- they ask me if i want it. I think it's like 3 bucks or something. Maybe your place does it, you just have to ask for it.
Wait really? Last time I got a pedi she used it...but I'm like bff with my nail lady, she loves me haha too bad she's at home in MD...but she speaks really good English so it's nice.

Sigh...I really need a pedicure.

Also, hockey players are SO hot. And they have the coolest names. I want my sons to have cool names.

I don't think they charge extra b/c every other time I went, they automatically did that, and they price was the same as what I paid last time when they didn't do it. All they did this last time was the foot soak, massage, and polish. I dunno.

And yeah, hockey players are hot. BUT, I think the hottest man in the world has got to be Tyson Beckford. I don't know why, but that man is so damn hot with all of his tattoos. My husband got mad at me once b/c I had a screen saver of him LOL.

I've only gotten a pedicure like 3 times - all at the same place and by the same woman - and they've used the scrape-y thing every time. I think she usually asks me "You want this?" and I'm just like "Whatever you think." (I can barely understand her.)

Do your pedi peeps do the calf massage with that amaaaaazing lotion that heats up and makes you wanna pee your pants a little bit? (Having your feet in warm water doesn't help either :silly:)

Do your pedi peeps do the calf massage with that amaaaaazing lotion that heats up and makes you wanna pee your pants a little bit? (Having your feet in warm water doesn't help either :silly:)

OMG I love that part. I swear I think they use motion lotion LOL! It's soooooo relaxing.

epyro.th.gif

:nono:

My husband got mad at me once b/c I had a screen saver of him LOL.

I might catch some **** for this, but this topic is interesting to me. I don't like it when my man talks about other chicks in front of me, and when another guy talks about chicks in front of his g/f or wife, I think "Why doesn't that bother her?" or "He's a ****."

The reason I'm quoting you, brandymac, is because this reminded me of our neighbors - they're engaged, but they have no problem saying things like "I'd hit it" about other people when they're around each other. He has a particular "thing" for Kim Kardashian and now their screensaver is a picture of Kim and Reggie in bathing suits. Her explanation is "he has Kim, and I have Reggie".

It might just be my self-esteem, but I find that incredibly disrespectful when you're in a relationship with someone.

The same thing goes for girls, in my mind. I'll admit when a guy is good-looking or attractive, but I would never be like "awwwwwwww yeaaah..... gotta get me somma that!" :silly:

Thoughts?

Let's do something fun LOL. Let's take the masturbation purity test and post our results.

http://www.armory.com/tests/female.html

My results:

Your Female Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 67 of 100 questions, making you 33.0% sexually pure (67.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 33.0% pure in the sex domain.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 23%, based on a comparison of your test results with 477675 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 54.1%.

The first submission for this test was received October 14, 1998.

* I really can't believe the average purity is a 54.1. That seems kinda high IMO.

You answered "yes" to 78 of 100 questions, making you 22.0% sexually pure (78.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 22.0% pure in the sex domain.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 477675 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 54.1%.

The first submission for this test was received October 14, 1998

I might catch some **** for this, but this topic is interesting to me. I don't like it when my man talks about other chicks in front of me, and when another guy talks about chicks in front of his g/f or wife, I think "Why doesn't that bother her?" or "He's a ****."

The reason I'm quoting you, brandymac, is because this reminded me of our neighbors - they're engaged, but they have no problem saying things like "I'd hit it" about other people when they're around each other. He has a particular "thing" for Kim Kardashian and now their screensaver is a picture of Kim and Reggie in bathing suits. Her explanation is "he has Kim, and I have Reggie".

It might just be my self-esteem, but I find that incredibly disrespectful when you're in a relationship with someone.

The same thing goes for girls, in my mind. I'll admit when a guy is good-looking or attractive, but I would never be like "awwwwwwww yeaaah..... gotta get me somma that!" :silly:

Thoughts?

Well, me and my husband have been married for 11 years. Stuff like that used to bother me the first few years we were married, now I could care less. I guess I feel like if he's gonna screw around it's out of my control, and I'm better off without him, so I don't get worried and pissed over that type of stuff. Maybe it has a lot to do with the fact that we both trust each other. I mean, just b/c I have a screen saver of a hot guy doesn't in any way mean I'm ever gonna sleep with the guy. Hell, I'll probably never meet him, let a lone sleep with him. But, this lead me to my next point, I wouldn't do that to somebody we know. In other words, for me it's different if it's some famous person that we're never gonna meet, than if it's the guy/girl next door.

Archived