Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

I don't get why Donna gets so many guys on 90210....I mean, really. Donna Martin?

Yeah, I never really understood that either. She was definitely the uggo of the group. She kind of reminded me of a Sesame Street character - I can't remember her name but she was in the band and had really heavy eyelids like she was a total stoner.

Have you watched "Tori & Dean"? I freakin' love it - she's actually quite adorable now, IMO - maybe not super-hot, but her personality is very cute and they're just a cute couple. :)

EDIT: Speaking of stoners, I just realized I meant The Muppets and not Sesame Street. I swear I haven't smoked pot in years :doh:

Yeah, I never really understood that either. She was definitely the uggo of the group. She kind of reminded me of a Sesame Street character - I can't remember her name but she was in the band and had really heavy eyelids like she was a total stoner.

Have you watched "Tori & Dean"? I freakin' love it - she's actually quite adorable now, IMO - maybe not super-hot, but her personality is very cute and they're just a cute couple. :)

EDIT: Speaking of stoners, I just realized I meant The Muppets and not Sesame Street. I swear I haven't smoked pot in years :doh:

i LOVED tori and dean.....i actually live like 15 minutes from Fallbrook, where they had their B&B. She's totally cute and funny and I love her (I even have sTori Telling), she was just FUGGGG on 90210.

Good morning ladies....so hair product question....anyone else have short or sorta short hair? I haven't in over 10 years, so finding the right product is an adventure. I have been going for a "messy/wild spunky and fun" looks, but I badly need a hair cut. Anyway, looking for a good gel/mousse or other product that will work.

Anyone watch Chelsea Lately?

She's hilarious, she makes fun of everyone...I laugh through pretty much the entire show.

And she has a book "My Horizantal Life" it's about a bunch of her random hook ups and such it's quite funny...just her style of writing is so comical.

I started reading your post and I was about to reply about her book then I saw you already mentioned it! haha

I haven't read it but I've been told it's hilarious. I catch her show when I'm flipping channels and she's pretty funny, not as funny as The Soup though!!

I started reading your post and I was about to reply about her book then I saw you already mentioned it! haha

I haven't read it but I've been told it's hilarious. I catch her show when I'm flipping channels and she's pretty funny, not as funny as The Soup though!!

She is hilarious...she performed stand up here last year, but I didn't get to go see.

Time for the Hills!!!! (one of the few shows I get on east coast time):D

My thoughts on this week's episode:

1. I love Lauren's boss - she's such a raging *****.

2. What goes on in Stephanie's head? Are there just a couple of marbles rollin' around or what?

3. Brody's girlfriend is fugly.

4. Lauren is such a bore. At least I love to hate Heidi & Spencer, but Lauren's just so boring. It's like she has no personality.

5. Heidi's face looks like it's melting and don't get me started on Audrina's weird eyes.

6. I wish the show would actually be on for the 30 minutes it's supposed to be so my DVR wouldn't keep cutting off the end.

OK I haven't kept up with the Hills very well recently, but I see episodes here and there...

2. What goes on in Stephanie's head? Are there just a couple of marbles rollin' around or what?

Watching her interview with Lauren's boss was absolutely painful, lol. Seriously, her goal on her resume is to design handbags???

Brody has a gf?? I thought he was about to hook up with Audrina?

5. Heidi's face looks like it's melting and don't get me started on Audrina's weird eyes.

Speaking of Audrina, I wonder if she has any brains rolling around in her head. There was a moment I think last season where she and her coworker were talking about that machine in Europe that was going to create a black hole, and they're trying to figure out exactly what it does when out of nowhere Audrina's like "it's so weird that all this crazy stuff is happening while Lauren is in Paris"...I'm sure it was editing, but that clip always makes me lol for some reason.

6. I wish the show would actually be on for the 30 minutes it's supposed to be so my DVR wouldn't keep cutting off the end.

If you miss it they always reshow the episodes at 1100 or 1130!

Brody has a gf?? I thought he was about to hook up with Audrina?

I think they hinted at that in the previews last week, but it didn't happen (unless it was at the end and I missed it). But yeah, his girlfriend's gross - she looks like Joan Rivers.

jayde_nicole_playmate_7_big.jpg

out of nowhere Audrina's like "it's so weird that all this crazy stuff is happening while Lauren is in Paris"...I'm sure it was editing, but that clip always makes me lol for some reason.

Yeah, she gets made fun of for it on the The Soup all the time :silly:

If you miss it they always reshow the episodes at 1100 or 1130!

Yeah, I recorded it at 11pm I think. It just irks me that it starts late and runs over by like 2 minutes.

Robin ... so you have to tell me who Tori humped in the 90210 days. I have no idea of why I'm interested, but I am.

I haven't been able to watch The Hills this season. I'm always in bed before it comes on. I'm such an old fuddy duddy.

Edit - I think that I know why I want to know about who Tori humped. I'm still FASCINATED with 90210. Every Saturday and Sunday morning the Soapnet channel runs old 90210 episodes. I watch them faithfully. Old school Dylan and Noah = yum yum.

Robin ... so you have to tell me who Tori humped in the 90210 days. I have no idea of why I'm interested, but I am.

I haven't been able to watch The Hills this season. I'm always in bed before it comes on. I'm such an old fuddy duddy.

I only remember her saying that she and Brian Austin Green did a lot.... but I'll go home and look through it again, it's been a while since I read it.

And since I get The Hills when the east coast gets it, it comes on at 7pm here :) Which is AWESOME!!! 10 is tooooo late, I'm old too so I understand.

My thoughts on this week's episode:
1. I love Lauren's boss - she's such a raging *****.
Yeah, and she tells it like it is....she's great.
She is a DUMBASS. I don't know why Lauren referred her. I think the only reason she was hired is bc it makes good tv.
She was a playboy playmate....but she looks like a drag queen!
4. Lauren is such a bore. At least I love to hate Heidi & Spencer, but Lauren's just so boring. It's like she has no personality.
I still think she's the best looking out of all of them- she's gorgeous!
Yeah, she's starting to look like a drag queen as well Don't get me started on that cartoon character Spencer.
I think I have my TIVO set to record 2 minutes after- MTV shows always run late.

Archived