Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

I have a question - how do you get rid of that ugly gross cellulite? I won't get lipo' date=' hear cellulite comes back in another place:doh:[/quote']

Ughh. I was going to bring this up too. Even with a good diet and excersize I still had/have cellulite. :mad: I've been a bit (er.. a lot) lazy over the winter and I've noticed it's gotten worse. It really sucks because it limits my wardrobe choices, I feel self-conscious wearing cut off shorts and such. This is another reason why I want to get a tan, I think it helps to minimize the apperance a little.

I know heavier girls with none, and thinner girls with more. It's just bad genes I suppose. I'm waiting for the miracle cure. In the meantime, I just pick up those silly celebrity magazines when I notice articles about stars with ugly cellulite, it makes me feel better!:laugh:

The most expensive bra I own is from Victoria's Secret and it comes with a funny story......

The first Christmas SS and I had after moving in together, we did stockings for each other (naturally). So I put what I thought were normal stuffers in his stocking - candy, a keychain, maybe a gift card, some tic-tacs...

I go to empty my stocking and there's just one thing wedged all the way at the bottom...

I fish it out and... it's a bra. A black push-up bra from Victoria's Secret. It's not wrapped or anything... just shoved down into my stocking all by itself. As I'm holding this bra in my hands, my thoughts are going something like this in my head:

1. A bra?

2. That's it?

3. Who taught this kid how to stuff a stocking?

4. Does this mean my boobs aren't big enough?

5. Is this a joke?

6. Seriously, wtf... need more explanation.

So I look at him and he goes "I checked the bras in your drawer and got that size, but Luis and Sonya both said your boobs are bigger than a B."

So now, I'm not only wondering about the bra, but thinking about SS, his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend discussing my boobs. So weird.

Anyway, it's my favorite bra, but I can only wear it occasionally because it's black and I don't wear black that often. Funny story, though - don't know if I'll be telling my grandkids :silly:

^^

That's great stuff right there. Men!

I always make the mistake of putting my bras in the dryer and ruining them. I'm just so rough with my stuff.

Oh, I have a question. Do you ladies wear jeans with pockets that go all the way down to UNDER your butt? I mean, I love how True Religion jeans look, but some of their pockets go soooo far down. That must be so uncomfortable.

TR_joey_dk_vntg_rear.jpg

To me, pockets should go ON the butt, not BELOW the butt. What say you?

OR....is it that it only looks like this only on really skinny girls who have no butts??? Maybe girls with more junk in the trunk fill it out more and the pockets don't go that low?

I just think if my pockets were that low i'd constantly be pulling my pants up

Ughh. I was going to bring this up too. Even with a good diet and excersize I still had/have cellulite. :mad:

Yeah, cellulite sucks. Unfortunately a lot of it is genetic and there is nothing we can freaking do about that.

Only think we can do is control lifestyle factors that contribute to the manifestation of cellulite which is regular exercise, clean diet, no smoking, tons of water, etc.

It sucks that there is no scientifically proven cure for this BS either. I would love to develop that cure because then I'd be a cellulite-free billionaire. :D

I don't know about the jeans MissU. I haven't ever really thought about the pockets.

I just buy whatever makes me look like as less of a fat ass as humanly possible. I usually stick with Citizens of Humanity or a new jean brand I like is Joe's.

Do you ladies wear jeans with pockets that go all the way down to UNDER your butt? I mean, I love how True Religion jeans look, but some of their pockets go soooo far down. That must be so uncomfortable.

To me, pockets should go ON the butt, not BELOW the butt. What say you?

I have one pair of jeans with pockets that go lower than the cheeks. Those are my "laundry jeans" or "very casual" jeans because I'm constantly pulling them up because they always feel like they're riding too low! Pockets have no business being that low. However, as I told my friend earlier tonight (yesterday?), flap pockets make your ass look niiiiiiiiice :yes:

This thread could eventually be a useful Q&A for guys on here.

Question 1: Ok gals, does size matter?:silly:

It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal! :silly:

So my question is.. do you girls ever go to tanning salons to fake and bake? I'm getting tired of this winter paleness, I look whiter than paper. I leave for Myrtle Beach in a month and want a bit of color before I step out on the beach in a swimsuit. So I'm actually thinking about trying it out -- any stories/suggestions? Good or bad?

I've heard good things about airbrushing...at least that's what a lot of celebs out here do. My sister's done it as well and it looked good. Just don't go overboard. It's expensive, but I don't think it's nearly as expensive as like, chemo and radiation treatments.

My cousin developed malignant melanoma at 21 from overuse of tanning beds and I had another friend with the same story, malignant melanoma at like, 23. It's bad stuff. My cousin had to have every mole on her body removed and the docs had to make larger incisions and remove more tissue than they would a normal mole excision. She now has scars all over her body and at my sister's wedding a couple summers back, we had to put so much makeup on her back and arms to help cover the scars. I imagine she always has to do this whenever she wears a summery dress. When she wears a bikini, you can really see the scars everywhere.

I feel badly for her. It's something she has to deal with for the rest of her life..doctor visits every 6 months. She just had another mole develop and it was excised a few days ago, right now we are all waiting on pins and needles for the pathology report.

Anyway, those are my horror stories I tell people wanting to get in the tanning booths...

I have one pair of jeans with pockets that go lower than the cheeks. Those are my "laundry jeans" or "very casual" jeans because I'm constantly pulling them up because they always feel like they're riding too low! Pockets have no business being that low. However, as I told my friend earlier tonight (yesterday?), flap pockets make your ass look niiiiiiiiice :yes:

:

I love flap pockets...i have a pair from banana republic with flap pockets and yes, they are nice for the ass

Cellulite-no problem for me, genetically I could never be a "skinny model chick", but stay in shape and even during times I've gained a few xtra lbs, I'm still "solid."

Jean, omg, I hate going shopping for jeans. I actually have worn more guy jeans, just cause I'm built w/o the hips for the most part, and I have what my mom calls, "an ethnic rear end". I did get some awesome DKNY jeans last month that really look good, and bandolinoblu? I have literally tried on over 20 pairs before finding a pair that fits right and looks good. It's either too big in the waist and fits my legs, or to tight in my legs and fits my waist/butt. would love any suggestions.

Oh, my favorite brands of jeans, btw, are Hydraulic and Dollhouse. I'm kind of a cheapy - I hate spending more than $30 on one item of clothing unless it's a dress for a special occasion. :whoknows:

I think of my self as an ultimate thrift shopper these days..I love clearance and thrift stores. I have found some awesome high end name brand items at thrift stores...some even with tags still on them. I got into that a couple years ago when discussing with a friend how awesome her fashion was, but she doesn't make much money. She always looks like she just walked outta nordstroms, banana republic or macy's and only shops at thrift stores. It's crazy.

I have lost 20 pounds since the end of January. I need to find new jeans.....and I love the jeans with flap pockets. Not the long pockets though....they bug me.

I am a shoe-a-holic. I cleaned out my closet......gave many pairs to Goodwill 2 weekends ago.

Right now, I only have 102 pairs of shoes. I love shoes.

Archived