Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

I think that Katie is having technical difficulties. Lolz.

Rob - you've been in this thread for a while now. What brand of tampons do you prefer? What absorbancy do you use? Scented or unscented? Or does your cooter not like tampons? Pads? With or without wings?

I think that Katie is having technical difficulties. Lolz.

Rob - you've been in this thread for a while now. What brand of tampons do you prefer? What absorbancy do you use? Scented or unscented? Or does your cooter not like tampons? Pads? With or without wings?

:hysterical:

when all else fails you can just start posting photos of half naked dudes...that (usually) has them running for the hills!

One of them is me Candace. And I think we all know that I can and will be in here. Now I will fight as hard as anyone for you ladies to have a thread of your own here on E.S.. Made why very clear earlier in the thread. I will continue to do so because of those reasons and because unlike other threads,this one,(up until now),has been pretty much above ground and civil. I,(emphasis on I. Hint), can tell the fellows not to post and enforce that if necessary,but I cannot and will not prevent them from reading. Neither should you and I really don't think there is a need to do so. No need to worry about who's reading. Let 'em read. Hell they may learn something. Carry on.

One of them is me Candace. And I think we all know that I can and will be in here. Now I will fight as hard as anyone for you ladies to have a thread of your own here on E.S.. Made why very clear earlier in the thread. I will continue to do so because of those reasons and because unlike other threads,this one,(up until now),has been pretty much above ground and civil. I can tell the fellows not to post and enforce that if necessary,but I cannot and will not prevent them from reading. Neither should you and I really don't think there is a need to do so. No need to worry about who's reading. Let 'em read. Hell they may learn something. Carry on.

we are just joking around, PCS....it's really no big deal if they read our thread...I'm sorry if it came out that way

Archived