Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

Does anyone else watch Sex and the City like every night now on TBS and MY20 or whatever local channel it comes on??

I watch it all the time, I love Sex and the City. I read on msn that they could be making another movie, but I wonder what the movie would be about. Carrie and Big finally get married..what could they come up with now??

I'm going to the DDP.

ljs, did you watch millionaire matchmaker tonight??? it is hilarious!

NO! damn...I knew it was on, but had company come by and I got distracted. I'll catch the re-run.

I was day dreaming today, that if I was rich, I would fly out to DC just to go to the DPP.:D

I think it's really gross when guys have long fingernails. Long toenails are gross too, but those are gross on anyone. Long fingernails on a dude, ESPECIALLY if it's only the pinky nail = possibly a bigger turn-off than being a serial killer. :puke:

I watch it all the time, I love Sex and the City. I read on msn that they could be making another movie, but I wonder what the movie would be about. Carrie and Big finally get married..what could they come up with now??

Rumor has it (just rumors, not spoilers!) that Samantha goes broke in the recession, and that Big & Carrie move to London, he cheats, she finds out she's pregnant.

Personally I hope that's not true. It would depress me if Carrie has to go through more drama with Big after the wedding fiasco.

I think it's really gross when guys have long fingernails. Long toenails are gross too, but those are gross on anyone. Long fingernails on a dude, ESPECIALLY if it's only the pinky nail = possibly a bigger turn-off than being a serial killer. :puke:

+1

Don't know if this was discussed before (only made it to page 13 before I skipped to the end) but as for the OP's question about hair straighteners, has anyone tried the InStyler?

Rumor has it (just rumors, not spoilers!) that Samantha goes broke in the recession, and that Big & Carrie move to London, he cheats, she finds out she's pregnant.

Personally I hope that's not true. It would depress me if Carrie has to go through more drama with Big after the wedding fiasco.

They have more drama than anyone I know...seriously, if a guy put me through that much ****, I'd find another one...yet I can't stop watching the show...reruns woooot

Ahem...didn't see this one posted. May I present today's man candy?

Kind of a weird pic but I like this one because it shows "the V."

Mmmmmmmm. Colt. :laugh:

Good God, he is so sexy...I love that "V" ... sex lines :D

I wouldn't be opposed to just keepin him around for us to look at...just kidding...but seriously :silly:

any good ones on today? I've always loved the ones about eating disorders.

Did y'all see the knew Natalee Holloway one? Just came out last weekend I think....and we always used to watch the eating disorder/abused women ones in gym class in high school, they were so sad... :( and we had self defense one semester and watched a Ted Bundy movie...except being in high school, all the girls could talk about was how hot he was :doh:

Edit: PrettyinPinkSG...I'm seriously considering going...I'd definitely pay 40 bucks to meet Colt :D ... If I haven't scared Cooley away yet, I think I'm all right hahaha :silly:

Archived