Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Redskins Trying to Land Cutler (Updated)

MarkMissoula

We need to save all of these threads. Because if this doesn't happen, and Campbell assumes the strating job and leads us to the playoffs, this is SOOO being brought up.

or if it does happen and Campbell leads another team deep into the playoffs or to a championship, we'll see all the JC haters wishing for what we no longer have.

or if it does happen and Campbell leads another team deep into the playoffs or to a championship, we'll see all the JC haters wishing for what we no longer have.

That's my biggest fear in this. I think that Cutler is better than Campbell... but there's just so much up in the air at this point. On one hand, Campbell might still develop into a really good QB and Cutler could end up being a bust here. On the other hand, Campbell could keep on being Campbell, and Cutler could be a star. It's just a question of what team they are on.

the same here and it will happen again unless the jets give up there draft and darell revis and a 2010 first rounder

A few years ago, I had really lost faith in this team. Then a few years of quiet offseasons kinda had me reinspired. But if we make this trade, I may just say **** it and become a hockey fan.

We need to save all of these threads. Because if this doesn't happen, and Campbell assumes the strating job and leads us to the playoffs, this is SOOO being brought up.

Whats the point. Anyones guess as to how JC does is as good as anyone elses. There is plenty to argue both sides.

i bet my bottom dollars that is what they are trying to do that is the broncos asking price 2009 first secound and a 2010 first..

And a o-line with 4/5 starters are 30plus

bloody hell

If they did that deal I would officially give up the hope that I have begun to foster that our FO has learned anything or has any clue. I would simply resign myself to it fully. We have an old, beaten up O line that can't stay healthy, big holes in other positions (OLB, DE) and instead of drafting OL and the other positions of need they give up our starting QB who hasn't played lights out but who has shown promise and has improved every year, as well as 2 1st round picks for a flashy QB who definitely is NOT guaranteed to do better with our protection and lack of weapons on offense. What a joke. Please God, make this not happen.

Trading for Cutler would really tick me off. I know 90% of you all are JC haters, but why can't we FOR ONCE have patience and develop our own talent. Doesn't anyone out there have any loyalty and root for the guys that bust their ass on each and every play? Is there nobody who enjoys watching players progress and develop into good players? Surely there has to be someone who enjoys pulling for JC and wants to keep a character guy and a hard worker on the roster?
I hear ya barking, dawg. It's ridiculous that we trade away everything we ever try to build. I guarantee that Campbell will be great eventually, and we'll all regret letting him go.

At this point, I think we definitely get him.

It's just a matter of how much we give up.

I think it's going to be a staggering amount.

Two firsts, a second, and maybe Rogers. Campbell will be traded, but not to Denver.

A few years ago, I had really lost faith in this team. Then a few years of quiet offseasons kinda had me reinspired. But if we make this trade, I may just say **** it and become a hockey fan.

Why because we got a 25 year old pro-bowl QB and got rid of a 150 yard 1TD a game QB. JC is a great guy but a good QB he will never be!

If they can do it quick, yes, but if this drags out and the cat is out of the bag, Campbell's camp may just ask for a trade as well. Just like what Cutler did.

And what is Campbell going to demand?

That he gets traded to an Arena football team? He has no suitors, and has no say in anything.

The fields are shorter in Arena football. It would help with his td total.

?This is what I want to see. Little baby Hitler (Danny) trying to make it happen.

Wow, I have seen Snyder slammed before sometimes harshly, but this is over the top. I don't even care to ever meet the guy, but to call him the above is just un-neccessary. Shame on you.

That he gets traded to an Arena football team? He has no suitors, and has no say in anything.

You really are a hater!! lol

LOL! Trust me. He has suitors. Will we get what Denver is getting? No way. But he will be traded at decent value. He has a lot of value out there because he has the tools and GM's know this. He also has experience in a couple of systems. Put him in Minnesota, boom they are SB contenders too.

Archived