Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its been a bad couple of months

Thirtyfive2seven

I remember you posting a while back about your ex. I'm sorry you've had such a negative turn of events lately. You just need to keep pressing on. Don't ever give up.

As bad as it seems right now, you still have your ES family... and, it could always be worse. There is a silver lining to every cloud.

Keep your head up. Things are tough for a lot of people right now.

I don't recall seeing your ex thread, but I am sorry about your dog passing away. That is a really rough event. I can definitely relate to how you feel.

As far as your job goes? You just have to believe that some things happen for a reason.

You will land on your feet, and maybe in a job with much more opportunity than the last.

Life often has rough patches....but then, absolutely fantastic and wonderful things can happen. And sometimes in large bunches.

Just stay strong, and good things will once again come your way.

:cheers:

keep your head up. Things are tough for a lot of people right now.

I don't recall seeing your ex thread, but i am sorry about your dog passing away. That is a really rough event. I can definitely relate to how you feel.

As far as your job goes? You just have to believe that some things happen for a reason.

You will land on your feet, and maybe in a job with much more opportunity than the last.

Life often has rough patches....but then, absolutely fantastic and wonderful things can happen. And sometimes in large bunches.

Just stay strong, and good things will once again come your way.

:cheers:

qft

All I can say is:

You have to experience the lowest of lows to appreciate the highest of highs...

So when everything gets turned around, you can look back and say "wow, I'm glad that happened because now, I'm a better person because of it, and I appreciate everything I've got more"...

Good luck bro

My girl is moving out.

My job isn't close to putting food and gas up.

I have to move and have no money.

I may have to give my dog up to find a home.

So yeah, you are far from alone.

I wake up and try and find the possitives.

I try and stay active.

I saw a Red Cardinal sitting in a tree this morning against the snowy woods.

Then I think I found a place to live and can keep my mama bear.

The ex kissed me on the way out.

I know it's hard, and it always seems like bad things come in bunches. There's not really anything myself or anyone else can say to magically make things feel better for you. The thing you do have to look at though is, no matter what someone says, the fact that they're telling you something because they care about you and want you to be happy is all that matters.

Just try to keep in mind, you have had a lot of negative things happen, and it's difficult as hell to get through, but you're doing it. Use it as strength for anything that happens in the future. You're able to pick yourself up from the lowest of lows, you can handle all the other things that life throws at you.

Archived