Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Game Shows

mhd24

Greed. Could have kept going, but poor scheduling by FOX gave it the axe.

I've always wondered how Chuck Woolery sikes himself up to get excited about contestants playing for $5,000 on Lingo when they used to play for a million on Greed.

I tape Jeopardy, Chain Reaction and WWTBAM everyday. Real game show junkie here. I was on a show called Top Card. I was champ my first day and won around $1,000 worth of crap. One of the most fun experiences I've ever had.

What is Jeopardy? FTW.

Wheel of Fortune isn't bad, and I like Cash Cab too.

What is the purpose of still having Vanna White on that show, anyway? When I was a kid, she had to turn the letters around - she served a purpose. Now the letters are digital computerized things and she just touches them or vaguely gestures to them as she walks by. Kinda disturbing, really.

What is the purpose of still having Vanna White on that show, anyway? When I was a kid, she had to turn the letters around - she served a purpose. Now the letters are digital computerized things and she just touches them or vaguely gestures to them as she walks by. Kinda disturbing, really.

I guess she's still there just because she's always been there.

I was always partial to Supermarket Sweep.

BTW - that chick in the Newlywed Game clip is smoking hot - just needs to wash her face.

Wow I forgot about Super Market Sweep. That was another great show. Nothing like seeing people shove those big wheels of cheese into their carts lol

As far as new shows I would go with Deal or no deal. Older shows, I would have to say price is right.

Wow. How on earth this show is popular puzzles me.

-It is the most mindless show ever made. Seriously, a monkey could do just as well as any human could. Pick 5 numbers.....OK, now pick 5 more...repeat until failure. It is seriously retarded. But, I guess some people like their game shows like that. I voted Jeopardy, and would follow that up with Family Feud, Cash Cab, Who wants to be a Millionare...etc

-No one ever takes the money when they should.

-Just like with are you smarter than a 5th grader (who would never let on a smart person), they would never bring anyone who is able to calculate the odds and when they should take the money, which means having taken probability in 7th grade. They only let on eccentric people because it makes good TV.

You are all wrong.

When I was in Italy years ago, they had a game show called "Mixto Frutti" or something like that

There were two contestants, two hosts, and a bunch of hotties. The contestants would do these little guessing games, and if you won a round, you got to pick one of the hotties, and she would do a strip tease, down to full nuduty.

The audience would vote on how good the stripping was, and the contestant would get that number of points.

Sometimes there was a bonus round, all the hotties would line up, and each contestant would pick a hottie. The hotties would all whip off their tops, and if you picked the one with the silver star over one nipple, you got bonus points.

Also the contestants themselves would have to do a striptease, while the hosts mocked them, and they would get scored on that as well.

More proof that Europe rules over America. :silly:

Archived