Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chachie as Manson

Chachie

Hi Folks-

I just wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested that I'll be portraying infamous cult leader Charles Manson in an upcoming documentary on MSNBC this sunday night (Dec 14) at 9:00pm EST.

The show is called "Will You Kill For Me?" and is a look at the Helter Skelter murders and the members of the Manson Family leading up to those events. It's sort of a view from the inside, as interviews, historical footage, and re-enactments describe all that went on during Manson's time as their "leader."

The following link is a promo from the MSNBC website and includes one or two of my scenes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28143343#28143343

Anyway, if any of you guys decide to check out the show, I hope you enjoy.

Is it going to be hard to get the swastika tattoo off your forehead? :silly:

Congrats!

Luckily, we never used one for the shoot. I almost drew one on for the audition but then realized I had to walk 3-4 city blocks to the producer's office. Would not have been a great idea. :)

Luckily, we never used one for the shoot. I almost drew one on for the audition but then realized I had to walk 3-4 city blocks to the producer's office. Would not have been a great idea. :)

Ok I just watched it. You are a scary dude. Good job.

Hope you don't get typecast like this guy:

scorpiosq9.jpg

Hi Folks-

I just wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested that I'll be portraying infamous cult leader Charles Manson in an upcoming documentary on MSNBC this sunday night (Dec 14) at 9:00pm EST.

The show is called "Will You Kill For Me?" and is a look at the Helter Skelter murders and the members of the Manson Family leading up to those events. It's sort of a view from the inside, as interviews, historical footage, and re-enactments describe all that went on during Manson's time as their "leader."

The following link is a promo from the MSNBC website and includes one or two of my scenes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28143343#28143343

Anyway, if any of you guys decide to check out the show, I hope you enjoy.

Congrats Chachie! :cheers:

I'll have to check it out. I'm actually reading Vincent Bugliosi's Helter Skelter right now, scarier than any fiction I've ever read in my life.

Congrats Chachie! :cheers:

I'll have to check it out. I'm actually reading Vincent Bugliosi's Helter Skelter right now, scarier than any fiction I've ever read in my life.

I appreciate that, 99. I read that for prep. Darn good book. Most of the doc is based on "Manson: In His Own Words" and "Will You Die For Me" by Tex Watson, his right-hand man.

\

Congrats Charlie , I mean Chachie...Let me ask you...in order to get into the actual role of Manson did u get to particapate in any group orgies or excessive drug use? :silly:

Manson is one scary dude, and to portray him I guess you have to be a little nuts. :D

Although we did film a lot of drug scenes and one orgy scene, I didn't get to have any orgies in prep for the role and didn't do any more drugs than I'd do in my normal life. :)

We used tobacco rolled into "joints" as pot and organic stress drops as liquid LSD for the drug scenes. The orgy scene (as you'll see if you tune in) was pretty PG-rated.

Archived