Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you believe now?

kingfish50

Question: Do you believe?

Answer: Yes.

But the road to the NFC East will go through NY. The Giants look scary good.

Sorry but you're wrong. We have played all of our division games on the road, now they all come to FedEx for the second half. The road to the NFC East goes through FedEx!

Always will, always have.

Question is, will those of us here who haven't in the past stick with this belief if we reel off a few losses right now against teams we expect to win against?

If so, you're lack of faith before meant nothing and your lack of it this time will mean nothing.

This is so gratifying for those of us on this board who never waivered. Moreso for anyone else, and noone can take that away from us. Hopefully, we can all learn what it means to show patience and strength in times of adversity.

One thing I can say, there will be a lot more believers across the nation. People are really going to start singing our praises. They felt the Dallas game was a fluke.

We walked all over the #3 defense and the #1 rush defense. I guess the Fox commentators shouldn't have been so certain about themselves.

I believed that they were winning games they had to when they beat the Cards and Saints. Before the Cowboys game I felt they had a chance, but it was going to be really tough. After the way they played in that game...

you had to believe that if they prepared like that week in and week out, and plays were executed that well... you had to believe this team could do great things.

The season is still young, but you've got to believe that this team has a lot of potential THIS year, something that I'm on record with a lot of doubt. I said I had doubts, but largely it was a big "I don't know." The early returns look really good.

4-1 baby! The Redskins control their own destiny. The road to the NFC East goes through FedEx. :point2sky

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory! :cheers:

agreed!!!! And our next 3 games..........STL AT HOME, Cleveland AT HOME, Detroit on the road.

Dare I say 7-1 before we face the Steelers?

Let's hope so!

I BELIEVE!!!!

Archived