Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you believe now?

kingfish50

I just dont understand how anyone could ever disbelieve. I mean I wasnt alive in the late 50's and the entire 60's so I didnt see how bad the redskins were then. I do remember the 90s where they played poorly and a few years in the 2000s but I always thought they had the potential to win every game. We have never been in trouble like the lions or the bengals organizations are in. We r a good team and we have been for awhile. We r just now finally playing how I know we always could.

I would never say anything bad about Joe Gibbs, but I doubt the Gibbs coached team of last year would have made a come back like that. Down 14, against a team we've struggled against since 2000? I'm very impressed so far. We may have found the diamond in the rough in Jim Zorn.

Lets take it one game at a time......but this feels GOOD!:point2sky

Do we believe...heck yeah!:eaglesuck

Do you believe that a coach would go for it on 4th and 2 in the fourth quarter, show no respect for the iggles defense and put the game out of reach? Now thats something I can BELIEVE in!! (Would a former redskin coach pull that off?):gus:

HTTR!!!!!!

I have so far been very wrong about Zorn and what he has been able to do with these guys. He has been a very, very quick study.

same here.

cautious optimism is where i was after the dallas win, but after their performance this afternoon i see us as not only being in the playoffs, but possibly having a bye in week 1 :D

Huh? :doh: lol

Very simple, there are still a number of serious issues I see with this team that are going to cost them games sooner or later. The lack of a killer instinct. The field goal issue (not getting TDs). The slow starts to pretty much every game. The lack of an attacking, aggressive defense. I'll leave it there for the moment. These things are going to cost this team if they don't get them corrected. Until they do I cannot and will not believe in this team.

This is honestly so new to me... I have no clue what to think.

All my life, the best record the Skins ever have gotten was 10-6. Every other year it was 5-11, or 6-10. I've never known what it's like to root for a team who is considered elite.

But now all the media won't doubt us. The Skins will most likely be #3 or #2 in all power rankings this week, with the experts calling us perennial superbowl contenders. All I can say is wow.

It finally happened. We look like we're finally for real.

And I couldn't be happier. :)

No I don't believe. I haven't and unless this team improved dramatically in several areas I will not believe.

This team still needs to show me something before there is any chance I could believe in them as a contender.

I think we could win the Super bowl and MSF would say it was a fluke and still needs convincing.. MSF the EEore of ES..

I know i have only posted a few times but i have been visiting here for years now...

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck :cheers:

I think we could win the Super bowl and MSF would say it was a fluke and still needs convincing.. MSF the EEore of ES.

If they were still playing the way they're playing now, you're completely correct. This team hasn't won a meaningful game in almost seventeen years. Why the hell would I expect them to be able to do so now?

BTW - It's Eeyore.

If they were still playing the way they're playing now, you're completely correct. This team hasn't won a meaningful game in almost seventeen years. Why the hell would I expect them to be able to do so now?

BTW - It's Eeyore.

MSF, I know somewhere in Massachusetts you smiled once or twice at the end of the game :D

MSF, I know somewhere in Massachusetts you smiled once or twice at the end of the game :D

Unfortunately you would be wrong on that assertion. The first quarter took all the good feelings out of me. I had a great morning and the first quarter of today's game took ALL of that positive energy out of me.

Archived